Chapter -1

Hey guys this is my first fanfiction...hope you guys like my story ...if you do then please support.. the story begins from here....

Author's POV

Her heart was pounding in her chest as she ran, her feet pounding against the soft earth in a frantic rhythm. She could hear the sound of her own heavy breathing, each breath coming in short, ragged gasps. The world around her seemed to blur as she ran, the only thing in focus the road ahead of her.

The trees loomed over her, casting long shadows across the path, and she could feel the darkness closing in around her. She could hear the sound of her own footsteps, the pounding of her heart, and the distant sound of the killer's footsteps in the distance. She knew she had to keep running, had to keep moving, or else she would be caught. So she pushed herself harder, her legs burning with exertion, her lungs screaming for air.

She could feel the killer's breath on her neck, could hear his footsteps getting closer with each passing second. But she refused to give up, refused to let him catch her. She was going to escape, no matter what it took. As she ran, she could see the faint glow of a light in the distance, and she knew that if she could just make it there, she might be safe.

So she pushed herself harder, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps, her heart pounding in her chest. She could feel the cool air on her skin as she burst through the trees, and she knew that she was almost there.

But just as she was about to reach the light, she woke up with a start, her heart pounding in her chest, her body drenched in sweat. She realized that it had all been a dream, but the fear and panic she had felt were all too real."

Y/n: Oh God! Again this stupid dream.
Wait what is this...(She sees a shadowy figure standing in the corner, watching her).
She tries to scream,
Mom.....Dad... (but no sound comes out of her mouth. The figure starts moving towards her, and she feels a cold chill run down her spine. Just as the figure is about to touch her, she wakes up again, this time for real.)

Y/n: Oh God! Not again...is this real or a dream again ( She looked around her room, trying to calm herself down, trying to remind herself that it was just a dream?
Thank God this is not a dream anymore

But why I am getting these dreams again and again... anyways

Let me make a cup of tea to calm myself down ...okay ....good plan ...let's go..(being cheerful she remained herself again with a smile and got out of bed and started walking down the stairs..

As she walks down the stairs, she notices that the house is unnaturally quiet.

Y/n: Mom.....Dad...?? *But there is no response*where did mom and dad go.
She starts to feel a sense of dread creeping up on her.

What's going on ?
Where is everyone?

She decides to investigate and starts to search the house. As she moves from room to room, she notices that everything is in its place, but there's no sign of her parents.

Is this a dream?A nightmare?

As she continues to search the house, she suddenly hears a loud noise coming from the basement. It sounds like someone is moving furniture around.

What was that?

She slowly makes her way down the stairs, her heart pounding in her chest. When she reaches the basement, she sees that the door to the storage room is open. She hesitates for a moment, then decides to investigate. As she walks towards the door, she sees a shadow moving inside the room. She takes a deep breath, then pushes the door open.