Alcohol Free Drink

As Yichen entered the room he noticed a lot of cameras and a table full of items. Confused, he tilted his head while looking towards the staff for some instructions.
As a staff explained to him that this task would require him to work as a bartender, he knew he was doomed. Sure he was good at baking but making an alcohol free drink with items he had probably never seen in his whole life was something he didn't expect.

He looked at the staff with disbelief. With a small pout he rolled up his sleeves to get ready for a rather questionable task.

"I am here to be an idol not a damn bartender" thinking to himself he started his introduction.

"Hello everyone, this is Sky from Hybe Entertainment. Let's get started with our task"

As soon as he said that a staff member started the timer on the iPad leaving Yichen puzzled and unsure of what to do next.

"Oh my, what do I do" He said while frantically looking around trying to come up with something. "Uh....should I squeeze the lemons?" He said while tilting his head hoping for some help but the staff members stayed quite giggling silently among themselves at the boy's cute antics.

"Eh?! Why are you laughing?" Said Yichen while pouring the lemon juice into the steel cocktail shaker. After that he looked around trying to figure out what to do next.

Taking the syrup bottle in his hands he asked "What's this red liquid thing, should I put it?" Yichen paused for a while before remembering he was being timed. "Uh...I think I should put it" Saying that he pumped the bottle a few times and then poured ice, quickly putting the cover he swiftly started shaking it with only 37 seconds remaining.

Noticing that he only had a few seconds he quickly poured the liquid in the glass, creating a mess. "Is this carbonated drink or water?" Yichen asked but before a staff member could reply he hurriedly poured the beverage in the glass almost spilling over. When he finished he hastily added a mint leaf to make it look appealing.

"I am done. Here's your alcohol free drink. Don't worry, it's edible:>"

Yichen then smiled brightly as he held the glass up to the camera proudly. But his smile was quick to drop as the staff asked him to try the drink.

"Do I really have to? :<" The staffs laughed again as they found Yichen adorable due to his antics. Quickly clapping as they noticed him staring sarcasticlly frowning towards them.

"You should try the drink you made" A staff member said to which he reluctantly agreed.

As he took a sip silence took over the room. "Are you fi-"
The staff was cut off as Yichen suddenly started to cough out his throat.

 "Are you fi-"The staff was cut off as Yichen suddenly started to cough out his throat

The video suddenly cut off.
"Hello everyone this is Sky from Hybe Entertainment. Please vote for me"

Comments

Skyieelove
THAT POUT, it should be illegal for someone to be this cute 🤧

Jimin's lost jams
The way he looked at the staff when they told him to try the drink 💀

Chinese prince Jun
He reminds me alot of Jun from Seventeen 🤓

Kpopie girl
He looked like he was about to cry when the staff told him about the task 😭

Good boy gone Bald
Lmoa he is such a mood, I will definitely vote for him

Heaven's Seven
The way he started to cough violently after trying the drink 😂

Skyiemylove
Vote Sky for clear skin 👐

Load more comments....

-----------------------------------------

Hey y'all it's your fAbUlOuS author again 🗿

Anyways thank you for voting for this book and commenting
✨Stan_JisungPwark✨

I will try to update more often for you and if you have a request just comment it babes 😌

Love ya, byeeee 🗿