Ep 1 part 2

The lights faded once all the trainees took their seats. Exited, Yichen covered his mouth. "This feels so unreal" he thought to himself as a voice began to speak.

"In Boys Planet there's an important figure that will discover your talent and turn you into a star; they are none other than global k-pop fans, Star Creator. The Star Creators from all around the world who will create and promote stars will watch the entire process of you becoming a star, starting from right now." Yichen clapped and nodded feeling excited to prove himself.

The voice continued "The trainees who will debut will be decided 100 percent by the star creator's votes. I will now introduce your supporters who will help you achieve your dreams. The supporters are the best in their fields. Here are the professional masters."

They were Lim Han Byul, Solji, Lee Seok Hoon, Ph-1, Baek Kooyoung, Choi Youngjoon and Lip J.

Yichen gasped in disbelief "They are like Avengers lineup" Said to himself.

"Dear trainees, nice to meet you" Master Seok Hoon greeted as all the trainees replied with smiles and cheers. Next Master Baek Kooyoung spoke "If you want to keep having fun, you will have to keep doing well."

"He is so scary" Yichen said with a nervous laugh when the staff asked him what he thought of Master Baek Kooyoung.

"We will begin the competition in the earnest" Yichen took a deep breath, this is finally happening. The atmosphere was tense and Yichen suddenly felt nervous "What if I mess up?" He asked himself.

Each group's confidence was revealed by master Baek Kooyoung with K group having 7 more stars than G group. Yichen sighed "I should have taken more stars"

As master Solji explained what these stars show Yichen couldn't help but slump back on his chair "We are losing"

"Don't worry, we will destroy the stage with our performance and win" Said Ricky with a smirk. "Wah I wish I had your confidence" Said Yichen.

"Through the star level test, we, masters will evaluate how good you actually are. And one more thing; after the test the group with most stars will receive a benefit" As she finished, the competitive nature of trainees showed. They were all eager to make their debut.

This was a competition afterall.