Ep 1 part 3

"Let's meet the first team who will perform" Master Seok Hoon began. The screen above switched to the first performers. "Group K's team Jellyfish."

As the Jellyfish came to the stage Yichen gasped putting his hand on his mouth. "Wah, such a big physique." He whispered in Chinese. He then looked at his own arms and sighed disappointedely  while slightly pouting.

After a little conversation with the group, they found out that they were performing a song choreographed by Master Young Joon.

Their performance began with a dance break. "Wah, daebak" Yichen said amazed by their performance. "Just wait for our performance, we will burn the stage." Ricky said in Chinese. "Really? Which song will you perform" Yichen asked while tilting his head. Chuckling Ricky patted his head. "You will find out soon." Pouting, Yichen turned his attention to the stage again. 

Apparently the masters were still discussing. Suddenly Gunwook was asked to dance to Seventeen's "HOT". Yichen's eyes sparkled with excitement. 

As Gunwook was dancing Yichen was also singing and dancing with little steps while sitting in his seat. The g group yuehuaz looked at him stunned while smiling and giggling.

As the song stopped Yichen finally noticed four pairs of eyes on him. Feeling embarassed, he said "Sorry, my inner carat jumped out." Brian patted his head and said "No need to apologise, it was quite a show."

Feeling even more embarassed after that remark Yichen buried his face in his palms as his ears were already red. He could make out the yuehuaz laughing at his reaction.

Fortunately, the masters started to announce the results so everyone turned their attention to them. "Just in time" Yichen thought to himself.

All of them got three stars which is why every trainee present there was shocked with their mouths gaping wide, leaving loud gasps.

"Woah, if they got only three stars then the standard is very high." Yichen whined as he laid his head on Ricky's shoulder. "Don't worry, I am pretty sure you will do well." Ricky said as he held Yichen's hand to comfort him. Yichen sighed "I hope so."

"What in the C-drama shi-" They heard someone say but before he could finish his sentence he stopped. Both Ricky and Yichen turned to look what just happened but what they saw made them burst out laughing.

Zhang Hao had his hand on Ollie's mouth tightly while he was struggling to speak. "This is a show. If the cameras caught you saying such words then you will be doomed you stupid child."

"Hyung, uh I think he is having trouble breathing." Brian said trying to save Ollie. "What, no h-" Zhang Hao said as he looked at Ollie's face which was red and immediately let go of him.

"If I would have died then you could say goodbye to your dreams" Ollie said sassily even though he was breathing heavily. "Pfft as if I would kill you kid."

__

Soon the next team was announced. It was G group's wakeone team. Yichen could hear "LET'S GO" from the backstage. Soon the three trainees were marching to the stage.

"Please introduce yourselves" master Seok Hoon said. "Super charming...." the first boy began, his name was Anthony. "Refreshing energy..." The second boy continued, his name was Min. "Powerful dance!" The last boy was Haruto. "We will...capture your attention" they all chorused together with a catching gesture.

Please prepare for your performance. Master Seok Hoon said but was taken back when Haruto asked to check their formation. "Yeah, sure go ahead but quickly please." Master Seok Hoon said.

Everyone could hear their conversation. "And then use your intuition" "uSe YoUr InTuItIoN" Ollie mimicked receiving a smack on the head by Zhang Hao.

"Are you done?" Seok Hoon asked. "Oh, can we check our chorus too?" Haruto asked to which Seok Hoon agreed.