Planet Eye Fighter

The next challenge requires a pair of people which is why he is standing next to Junhyeon, who was (not so) secretly peering upon him.

The challenge was simply try not to blink challenge while looking into eachother's eyes, but the challengers must compliment eachother in order to win.

The staff then signalled them to introduce themselves. "Hello, this is Kum Junhyeon a trainee of Redstart entertainment" he said while moving his hands in sync(?) with how he said "Junhyeon"

"That's a... unique way to introduce themself" Yichen thought to himself as he bagan his introduction.

"Hello this is Sky from Hybe Entertainment" Yichen said with his infamous bright eye smile.

As soon as Yichen finished his introduction Junhyeon suddenly turned to him which startled Yichen and made him jump a little.

To begin the challenge he counted from three and made a sound.

"You have beautiful eyes Sky" Junhyeon said wanting to win over Yichen. "I know right hyung but I really love your smile, it's so cute" Gushed Yichen with a playful smile which made Junhyeon almost blink.

"Oh you almost got me there"
Yichen laughed, pleased that he almost made Junhyeon lose. "You are really handsome and I really love the way your eyes sparkle" said Yichen enjoying to tease the older.

Junhyeon suddenly tilted his head forward causing Yichen to get startled and take a step back. "You are really cute, you know that?" Junhyeon whispered in his ear sending chills down his spine."Hyung..." Yichen blinked twice trying to process what just happened as blush crept his cheeks.

Junhyeon pulled away chuckling satisfied with the results of his words. He then came towards the camera, " Hello this is Kum Junhyeon, a trainee of Redstart entertainment"

"HYUNG!!!"