A Normal Day.

HAERIN'S POV

As i was putting some stuff on my locker someone's hand shut the locker closed.

"Hey Freak!" I looked up at his face and it was Han along with his goons.

His part of the school's varsity team and everyone part of the team are praised by everyone in this school, Ever since they won the Inter school championship.

"Um.. Hey Han." I mumbled while putting my hand back on the locker trying to open it again.

"TALK PROPERLY WHEN YOUR TALKING TO ME." He screamed with an angry voice while holding my hand up the air.

"Ok.. Im sorry." I wasn't really sorry, I don't like being bullied I don't like them I don't like this school I just want to move school's but my parents wont let me.

"That's more like it." He pushes away my hand and i fell down, I picked up my books and Han stepped on my hand.

"OUCH." I tried pulling away my hand while i started tearing up.

"Awh.. Is the freak crying?" He laughed infront of my face infront of many other students.

Everyone is scared of Han and his goons since they're well known for having well known parents especially Han's parent's since they share a plenty amount of shares in this school.

The bell rang and Han finally walked away.

"Freak."

I looked at him as he walks away.. My hand is swelling really badly.

"Oh My GOODNESS HAERIN ARE YOU OKAY?" I looked behind me and it was Minji.

"Yeah Im fine unnie." I tried my best holding back my tears but it was too much.

"This isn't the first time i saw you like this Haerin.. It's Han again isn't it?" I nodded at Minji's question.

"That Damn Idiot." Minji and Han are somewhat sibling's but I can't see them being related especially when Han has one hell of an ego.

"Let's get you to the nurse." I nodded.

Minji helped me stood up and we walked in the hallway.

Y/N POV

I was walking in the hallway spacing out until i saw a person with the school president.

I looked at them and noticed the girl is one in my classes. If i remember people call her Freak? Greek Freak? No time joking around.. Kang? Kang Hairy? Wait no. KANG HAERIN.

There we go.. I looked at them walking past by me,We made eye contact and broke it after.

Maybe she thinks I'm part of Han's group. Eh I don't care.. But i gotta admit she's pretty. I walked away while having a straight face.

HAERIN'S POV

"Wasn't that the guy who's part of the boxing club?" I asked Minji as she was walking me to the school nurse.

"Mhm.. But I don't think he even hangs around with other people so i guess his a chill guy." Minji stated as she was supporting my hand.

"I see.." I looked behind me and he was kind of gloomy, I guess everyone is gloomy in this school.

We finally have arrived at the school nurse's office.

"Thank You unnie!" I looked at Minji with a smiling face.

"Awh.. Don't worry Frog, I'll make sure Han doesn't do this type of stuff again." I stopped smiling when i heard Han's name.

The school nurse wrapped my arm around in a bandage.