Debut.

Y/N POV

After countless days of training and preparation the day has finally arrived the debut fight.. I remembered my first fight ever and it was also here in Korea but in a much larger stadium.

I was looking around the stadium and thought to myself.. "I made it."

"You ready, Y/N?" Santos put his right hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah.." I looked at Santos.

Then i felt another hand touch the other side of my shoulder.

"It's a big match ya know.. considering you're the son of one of the best Korean boxers in the world for god know what will happen when you lose" I looked at my other side and saw Robert.

"Y/N is stronger than most professional boxers already, He'll win surely." Donovan stated.

I nodded and took their comments to heart, I'm not gonna disappoint anyone.. especially after all the shit i've done.

We went to the locker room as empty seats were getting filled, I took a peak of the crowd and already saw tons of people.

"Oh boy.." I sighed to myself.

"Don't worry young sir, We're here." Jack approached me.

"Thanks Jack."

Donovan motivated me with his talk just like always, as i was pumped up already.

"Hey Y/N look at this." Santos showed me something from his ipad.

"Y/N L/N, The son of Salle Y/N is fighting against Wunhi Park, The son of one of the best rival's of Salle.. Yunghin Park."

Just to think of it, I do remember this Yunghin Park guy.. My father would always win and lose each time they fight each other.

"Yunghin Park, The cheetah? Shit.. Yunghin and Salle used to exchange punches at the speed of light during my time." Donovan stated.

Although Donovan wasn't really that fast just like my father.. He has one of the best reaction time and most painful punching game in the history of boxing.

No wonder where i also pick up my game, But if i somehow manage to mix Donovan's style and my father's style i might just become one of the best boxers.

I grinned at that thought.

A few minutes passed by and it was my time to walk out.

"You know how the saying goes.. Beat him up or Eat it up." Donovan tapped my back.

"AND THE OPPONENT ON HIS FIRST EVER BOXING MATCH! THE PRODIGY! THE YOUNG SON OF THE LEGENDARY SALLE L/N! IT'SSS Y/N "SHOTGUN" L/N!" The commentator shouted.

I walked out on the stage to be greeted by cheers everywhere i looked at my left saw people cheering for me looked to my right saw a kid shouting my name.

I walked to the ring with my pride and dignity on the line.

All of the hard work all the sacrifices it's gonna soon pay off.

*RING RING RING*

The match has finally started.

HAERIN POV

"Haerin! It started already!" Hanni shouted as i was washing my hands.

"Coming!" I sat down on the couch with the other's.

Hyein wasn't really paying attention and just wanted to sleep.

Cute Manchae..

Danielle was really interested in the fight and so was Minji and Hanni.