Project. (REMAKE)

HAERIN POV

We have finally arrived at Y/N's house and Wow.. It was really big.

I looked around and saw fountains, cars, servants and everything in it was literally for the rich.

"Young sir we're here." Y/N's bodyguard looked at us and noticed Y/N was sleeping.

I stared at Y/N and admired how handsome he actually is up close.

"Hey you girl." Y/N's big brother snapped his fingers and caught my attention.

"Wake Y/N up will ya?" Changbin then stepped out of the car and went inside the big mansion.

I woke Y/N up and he looked like a panda being woken up and noticed his cheeks look kind of chubby.

I pinched it without realizing and Y/N's cheeks started to blush.

"Oh.. We're here." He stood up nervously and walked out of the van he offered me a hand to help me out.

We entered the big mansion and maid's greeting Y/N.

"Welcome back young master!" The servants bowed.

"Hehe Cut it out guys! My friend is here you know?!" Y/N looked embarrassed while he was nervously playing with his hands again i started to take notice on the habit.

We continued walking on the looongggg hallway and while i was looking left and right admiring the big hallway. I noticed my bag was buzzing and saw i had 10 miss calls from Minji, 5 miss calls from Hanni, 7 miss calls from Danni and 2 miss calls from Hyein.

I forgot to tell them about the project and opened our group chat and texted them about it, I putted my phone in my bag and we continued walking.

Y/N POV

We have finally arrived at my Room when i opened the door i saw my little sister playing with her dolls.

"Hey Sae.. Whatchu doing here?" I bent down to my sister and patted her head.

"Hey Oppa!! I've been waiting for you! Barbie and Ken finally got married!" Sae told me about the romance story of Barbie and Ken.

"Wow... Thats such a nice ending! Hehe you should tell big brother that story too!" I helped her pick up her dolls and just when she was about to leave she hugged my leg grabbing it tightly.

"Oppa.. Who is that pretty person?" She pointed at Haerin.

"That's my classmate, Go greet her." Sae walked towards Haerin.

"Hi.." Sae greeted Haerin.

"Hi! What's your name?" Haerin asked.

"Sae.."

"Nice to meet you, Sae." Haerin knelt down and she smiled at Sae.

"Wow.. Oppa she's really pretty." Sae looked towards me and pointed and Haerin.

Haerin blushed and i also looked embarrassed since I have to admit she is pretty.

"Haha.. You should go to big brother now." I carried her outside and she ran to Changbin's room.

I closed my door and saw Haerin getting her notes out.