Life or Death.

______

"Y/N! Y/N!" I found myself dizzy and finding myself unable to move.. I look at the opponent on the opposite side with a grin on his face.

I see him murmur something out.

"Go to hell.. Bitchass."

I tried standing back up but it felt like i was carrying an entire pack of weights on my bag to the point where it was impossible to even stand up.

Is this the end?

"Y/N!" Donovan has woken me up from the nightmare.

"Tsk, You're lacking again.. Didn't i told you the consequences?" He stated.

"I.." I kept panting as my breathe was so heavy.

"Losing air after waking up.. Cmon kid, We have to train." He patted my back.

I looked at him in fear, Just thinking about the thought of dying..

He looked at me and he looked like he understood my emotions.

He sighed and looked at the poster of my dad on the wall.

"Look at that man.. He never backed down despite the challenge." He pointed out.

"I know." I nodded.

"If you do know then you better get working, Since day 1 you have told me you wanted to be like your father." He pointed at my chest.

"Well if you're going to work harder then.. You may surpass him." He smiled.

"Me?.. I think that's We." I chuckled.

"That's the spirit, We'll be training later on so get ready since after we're done you're going to prepare for the press conference." He stood up and looked back at me.

"Don't disappoint me kid."

I nodded at him.

"Don't look down on me.." We both chuckled.

"I don't.. Never did." He left my room.

____

After weeks has passed the day of the match is finally here, There were two different worlds watching the match.. The normal world and the underworld.

___

Just before we were about to walk out, I facetimed Haerin on the locker room by myself.

"Hey Kitty!" I said.

"Hey Pandy!!" She smiled.

"Are you excited for my match?" I asked

"Well Not really.. I'm scared that you'll hurt yourself." She replied worriedly.

"Well i maybe appeared to be hurt but winning feels better, I'll tell you what.. I'll take you out on a date if you give me your support.. Deal?" I putted my pinky up.

"Deal! You better win or i got some scolding to do!" She teased.

"Ease up, I'm winning this." I chuckled.

"Goodluck Baby!!" Haerin blew a kiss.

"Love you too.." I blew her a kiss and we ended the facetime.

I walked behind the curtain.

"You ready Y/N?" Donovan stated as we were preparing to walk out.

"Never back down, Never what!" We fist bumped our fists.

"That's the spirit."

I looked at my opponent preparing behind me.

He was tattooed like crazy.