[003] welcome to your new home

[003] welcome to your new home

                                   The drive felt like it took an eternity.

                                   Eden felt herself growing restless, planning a million and one escape routes. But her weapons were gone and she had no clue where she was. Eden was absolutely fucked and she knew it. Her kidnappers knew it too and they were thrilled about it. Eden had no choice but to go along with the rest of the ride, one that felt like it had been going on forever and ever.

                                   By the time the truck finally stopped, Eden had actually felt her eyelids getting heavy like little weights were attached to them. But the truck stopping was enough to wake her up before she could even begin to drift off. Eden looked at Vikram and Xavier before she looked ahead and saw a large gray factor surrounded by a chain-link fence. The walking dead were impaled by large poles placed in front of the fence, preventing them from even getting in. If Eden wasn't so worried about trying to leave, she'd probably admire the place. It was absolutely terrifying and looked nothing like the Sanctuary Xavier kept prattling on about.