Fuck yes! harder!

Alexs pov.

I woke up with sheets around me and someone next to me. I looked to my side and realized it was Justin. I stayed there and looked at him for a while.

"Why did i do this?"

That is the question i've been questioning for like five minutes. Why did i let him do this to me? He woke up and saw me. He smiled and put his hand on my waist.

Justin: Goodmorning beautiful.

Alex: Goodmorning.

Justin: How did you sleep?

Alex: Good. You?

Justin: Amazing. You are great in bed.

Alex: I know.

Justin: It wasn't your first time was it?

Alex: We could say not.

I stood up and took a shower leaving him with his mouth wide open. I don't know why he's surprised. I changed to my jeans and my tank top and my heels. I walked out of the restroom and Justin was already ready to go.

Alex: You're fast.

Justin: I'm not. Girls just take a long time.

Alex: Yea yea whatever.

We left and he drove me to my house. We were in the car and he looked at me.

Justin: Are we dating now?

What a stupid question Justin. I smirked.

Alex: We just fucked. so call it whatever you want.

Justin: Well would your majesty want to go out with me?

I didn't say anything and i gave him a kiss. I walked out of the car and kneeled a little so he could see me.

Alex: Does that answer your question?

He nodded and I walked to my front door. I unlocked the door and went in. Steph came running to me and took me up to the room.

We sat down in my bed and she was smiling huge.

Steph: I just got home. Your mom is sleeping and she went to sleep early yesterday because Emily's mom said that your mom called her to keep an eye on all of us. Since she was too sleepy to stay awake waiting for us so dont worry about your mom. But where do hell did you go? You just told me to bring the car back home cuz you were leaving!

Alex: Ummm...i went with a friend..ehh ya.

Steph: I fucking know you! Don't come to me with that shit! What did you do?

Alex: Ok i went with Justin to a hotel and we fucking had sex!! Are you happy?

Steph: Wohooo! finally. Em thinks you're in love with him.

Alex: i am not! That bitch is a liar.

Steph: So you guys are dating now?

Alex: Technically.

Steph: Uuuuuh! That's my bitch!

We talked about what Ricky did to her since it was her first time. What a good girl. I went to take a shower and changed to my comfortable sweatpants and a gray shirt.I called Emily so she could come over and she did. My mom was really sleepy since she's still not awake and it's already 12pm.

I ordered pizza and Em, Steph, and I were sitting in my bed talking. We were in my lap top watching netflix then i got a chat request. It was Dylan. I accepted it and Emily looked at me shocked. Now that i remember, she has to tell me that they are dating.

Dylan: Hey girls. Hey baby.

Alex: Baby? Huh. I see. Emily. Do you have anything to tell us?

We looked at her and she blushed.

Em: Ummmm we're dating now.

Alex: Finally! Thank you Dracula!

Steph: Why dracula?

Alex: I love him!

Dylan: Well guess who's with me.

Em: Who?

Dylan: Justin. He just told me about the wonderful sex you guys had.

Justin: Shut up!!!!

Justin pushed him off the bed and he got up laughing.

Dylan: He told me about how you were moaning his name like "aghh yes. Fuck yes! Harder!"

Alex: Jutin you're horrible at imitating me. It was like this " Faster justin! Yesss! Oh my god so good. Oh yea! Fuck me!"

He looked at me shocked and i laughed his surprised face. He smirked and Emily smacked my head.

Em: What are you guys doing?

Dylan: Nothing we were chatting with our new friend Ricky.

Steph: That's my baby.

Justin: We know. He's cool.

Em: But what i don't understand is, why is Alex, a bad girl, dating Justin, a good boy?

Justin: I'm a bad boy!

Alex: Prove it.

Justin: I did baby. Last night.

He smirked and the girls looked at me like ohhhh burnt!

Dylan: That's my bro!

Alex: Shut up dylan.

Justin: Aye why don't we all go camping for a week? It'll be fun.

Em: Yessss! Let's go!

Steph: I'm down.

Alex: Alright then. Let's do it!

Justin: Again baby? You want my big dick in you again?

Alex: Justin i'm this close 👌 to beating you up.

He just laughed and checked his phone.

Justin: Alright i gotta go. Mom needs me home.

Good boy.

Dylan: Alright bye bro.

They gave each other a bro hug and Justin looked at the screen.

Justin: Bye babe.

Alex: Bye hottie.

He left and we talked to dylan for a while longer. When we ended the video call, the girls looked at me.

Alex: What?

Em: Why are you dating Justin? Are you playing with him?

Alex: No. I really want to change. I want to get over smoking and meth. It's bad for me and I like Justin. He's a good influence on me so he might help me change.

Em: Same with me.

Steph: I'm so happy for you my baby girls!

We had a group hug and smiled really big. Maybe he could change me.