Look up at the sky

Alex's pov.

We finished saying the scary stories and we are laying in blankets on top of the grass. In the middle of the forest there is a big lake. Justin has his arm around me and i'm on his chest. I missed this feeling...

I was only enjoying Justins smell and looking at the trees.

How weird did that sound?

I laughed to myself and shook my head. The others were talking and Emily and Dylan were kissing for a while. Justin stroked my cheek and turned me around.

I really need meth right now. I feel my heart beating 1000 times per minute and my mouth is watery. Crystal is all i can think about right now. I started shaking my foot getting really impatient and anxious.

Justin: Look up at the sky. It's beautiful don't you think?

Alex: Yea. It is.

The sky is dark blue and there are many sparkly stars. Something about Justin made it better.

Justin: Not as special as you though. I could look at you the whole day and never be tired unlike with the sky.

Alex: You're such a dork.

I gave him a kiss and he smiled. I started getting very anxious and i needed to distract myself so i threw a marshmallow to Emily. It landed on her face and she sat down.

Em: Who the hell did that?

I burried my face on Justin and Justin hugged me.

Em: Justin!!!

Justin: It wasn't me!!!

Em: Alex!

I pretended that i had just woke up rubbing my eyes and making my morning voice.

Alex: What?

Em: Did you throw a marshmallow at me?

Alex: What no.

I couldn't keep it in anymore and i laughed. Em looked at me mad and i laughed even harder.

Alex: It was an accident

Em: Sure it was.

She stood up and so did I because i know she will beat me up. I backed away from her then she ran to me and i started running.

Alex: Nooo! Stop!!! Please.

Em ran back to Steph and made her stand up. Em whispered something in her ear then they both chased me.

Justins pov.

The girls were chasing my precious baby and the guys kept laughing. Alex looks so cute when she's laughing and having fun. I really want to help her.

Dylan: Oh my god! They look like little cubs playing.

We laughed and continued to look at them. They stopped and sat down in the grass close to the water.

Justin: I really want to help them.

Dylan knew what i was talking about and he nodded.

Ricky: What do you mean?

Justin: they smoke and do some bad shit. We want to help them get over smoking.

Ricky: Well if you want to help them, that's not the only thing you should do.

Dylan: What are you talking about?

Ricky: They also do drugs. Crystal meth. Alex. We've tried to help her quit but she just can't. Emily doesn't do meth but she does do other things. They don't do it often but they do it like 3 times per month. They know it's bad and they also want to stop. They do this for a reason though, it's not their fault.

I had tears in my eyes ready to leave but i didnt let them out. Why would two beautiful girls like them do this?

Justin: Why do they do it?

Ricky: They have their reasons and i don't think they would like me to tell you guys sorry. But you guys can make them open up to you and tell you.

Justin: Thanks bro. For telling us.

Ricky: No problem.

We looked at them and they were coming back to to us. I smiled at Alex and she smiled back.

Justin: Come here.

She ran to me and sat down on my lap. I messed with her hair and made it into a braid.

Alex: Ayee. I curled my hair in the morning.

Justin: Oh well.

Alex: Jerk!

Steph's pov.

I was sitting next to Ricky and he kept kissing my neck.

Steph: Not here baby.

Ricky: Why not? We can do it right here right now. They wouldn't care.

Steph: You are so dirty.

Ricky: Only for you.

I smirked at him and whispered in his ear "Show me that later"

He smiled big and smirked. I gave him a kiss and he kept teasing me.

Em's pov.

I was laying down with Dylan with him over me. I looked at him deep into his eyes and he was smiling the whole time.

Em: What are you smiling at?

Dylan: The fact you are so beautiful. You're breathtaking.

Em: Awww. You are adorable and amazing.

Dylan: So are you. You know what! Why don't we go on a date when go back home. Yea?

Em: Sure. Where though?

Dylan: We could go to a restaurant or wait no. It'll be like a dinner but ima make it a surprise.

Em: Alright. Look a chipmunk.

I looked up and there it was. It ran away and Em giggled a little. Aw she's adorable. I gave her a kiss and layed down with her enjoying the night.