𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

• 𝓜𝓪𝓮 •

I think Seraph was taking his time on purpose. I hadn't heard or seen him since taking off what seemed like hours ago. I was now walking, taking in the city. The darkness. The stillness.

I walked past my old cottage, taking in the familiar, yet not so familiar surroundings. In retrospect, I hadn't been gone long. Yet it felt like an eternity since I lived in that house.

I kept walking, knowing that if Seraph found me, I would like to be as far from people as we could get.

I heard a step behind me and I turned slowly, seeing Seraph standing about twenty feet away, hands in his pockets, eyes locked on me. On the outside, he looked almost bored. But those eyes held so much fire. So much need.

I turned and ran, pushing myself to go as fast as I could and all I could hear was Seraph laughing behind me, the sound echoing throughout the otherwise silent night. He sounded...different. I wouldn't say he didn't sound like himself, because I feel like this Seraph was just as real as the one who could hold me gently.

That laugh, though...

It was like a hunter finally found the prey he was looking for. His laugh was dark, hungry, and held sinful promises.

He wanted me to fight. To run. So I did.

Nerves danced in my stomach. I wasn't afraid of Seraph. Despite everything I knew of him, I didn't fear him. The unknown was what was scaring me. When was he going to catch me? What was the first thing he was going to do when he did?

I didn't feel cold anymore.

I turned a corner and a hand shot out and grabbed my arm. He wasn't gentle, just as promised. His grip was damn near bruising as he whipped me around and slammed me up against the side of a cottage. I gritted my teeth to keep from making any noise as I struggled.

I ripped my wrist out from his grip and turned, only for him to push his body against mine, caging me against the concrete.

Seraph's grin was wicked as he stared down at me.

I slapped him across the face, making his head whip to the side. He took a step away from me and I pushed, slipping myself from between him and the wall.

If anything, his grin grew as he watched me turn away from him again.

"Oh, little bird," he cooed, his voice dark. "Are you trying to be quiet?"

I flipped him off as I ran towards a more secluded area.

I was ripped from my feet, pulled back into a hard body. He wrapped an arm around me, pinning me to him as the other slipped effortlessly into my sweatpants.

He groaned when he realized I wasn't wearing panties. He slid his finger into me and I bucked, struggling even though it seemed useless.

His fingers roughly circled my clit as he nipped at my ear. He pulled me tighter against him, grinding his hard length against my lower back as he slipped two fingers into me.

"Seraph, stop," I whimpered, fighting against him.

Don't stop.

He chuckled when I pulled myself free. I pushed him, then turned and sprinted. My legs ached as I ran towards the clearing he had killed Owen in. I ran past the spot, eyeing the clean grass as I went, remembering the look on Seraph's face as he killed him.

I was thrown to the ground, my body hitting the cold, hard dirt. I swung my arm out, and he grabbed it, pinning it above my head as he forced my hips up. He tore my sweatpants from my body like they were made of nothing more than paper, and tossed the ruined fabric to the grass.

He pressed his chest into my back and I felt his smirk against my neck before he pushed his cock into me so hard and so fast that I choked on a gasp. He stretched me to the point of pain, and he felt like he was deeper inside of me than anyone had gone before. Tears sprung to my eyes as I tried to breathe.

He groaned in my ear when he was fully inside of me, then slowly pulled his face away from mine. I looked back at him, and his lips curled wickedly at the tears in my eyes.

"You can take it," he said, voice low.

Then he pulled out and slammed inside of me, and I couldn't help the whimpering cry that escaped my lips.

He reached around me and rubbed my clit again as he moved, chuckling at the tears in my eyes and the way I still continued to fight back. It was useless, of course. He had my wrists pinned in a punishing grip above my head, his legs forced my legs to remain open, and his free hand gripped my hip up to keep me in position.

He moved so quickly that I barely had time to register that I was flipped to my back, and his hands ripped the remainder of my clothes from my body.

I swung my arm to try and hit him. "Seraph! No! Stop!"

He snatched my wrist and pushed into me again. "No baby, I don't think I will. You're going to lay there like the good little toy you are and that pussy is going to milk my cock dry."

My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to respond - something quirky, I'm sure - but he wrapped a hand around my throat and squeezed. His eyes became heavy lidded as they trailed down my body, stopping to watch as my breasts bounced with every hard thrust he made into me. Then they lowered to watch himself disappear and reappear from inside of me.

He let my wrist and throat go to grab onto my hips, lifting them off the ground to push deeper inside of me.

My back bowed and I bit my lip to keep from screaming.

"Uh-uh," he admonished, sliding one hand up my abdomen to pinch a nipple, sending an electric current of pain and pleasure throughout my body. "Scream."

"Fuck. You." I clenched my eyes shut and bit my lip again.

He leaned down and bit hard into my shoulder, and I did just what he wanted me to. I screamed. The sound echoed throughout the night, but I couldn't bring myself to care.

As a human, a vampire's bite was pleasurable. As a vampire, it was damn near orgasmic. Immediately.

"Good toy," he whispered, his thrusts still too fast and too hard. I could barely breathe through it all - though, through this I was learning it wasn't actually necessary.

I scratched at his back as he drove into me. My back scraped against the ground, rocks cut into my skin. But I didn't care. All of it dulled against the feel of him. The feel of his fangs deep into my skin again as he bit down. I felt him so much more than I'd ever felt as a human.

I gasped his name as my entire body erupted in goosebumps, the orgasm overtaking me in a way that no other orgasm had before.

He cursed against my skin, his teeth still in me as he pushed into me three more times. The moment he came, the feel of his release pushed me into another orgasm, where I couldn't bring myself to care who heard me screaming his name.

He slid his fangs out of me and licked the wound, then slowly pulled himself out of me. A shiver raced down my spine and I closed my eyes.

"Open," he said.

I opened them and looked up at him. And my breath halted in my chest.

He was smiling so gently, so at odds with how he'd been minutes ago. He tilted his head, that smile growing to show off his dimples, and in his eyes held a kindness I wanted all to myself.

"Thank you," he said, leaning down and kissing my forehead. "You are perfect. So perfect."

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him to me.

"You're my first as a vampire," I joked.

"And you're my last," he whispered.