Oneshot 1

Wooo we're actually doing this
Past Maddie here to say I only ship the canon characters, not the ccs or the Wattpad versions of them.

This one shot and the next couple will be "Werewolf" Tango and Vampire Jimmy

Also, this is for me to get a feel for the Ranchers. It isn't correlated with any story exactly. Just an opening for you to see where their relationship is. Like really good friends that act almost romantic and both secretly wish they were.

@goodtimeswithscar_ thank you for the art
@TangoTek_ @Jimmy_Solidarity, thank you for being the 'Ranchers'
And yes, I jokingly ship you two
No stopping it >:D (unless you're actually uncomfortable, then I'll stop)

Anyways, enjoy offspring!

And no, I'm not a furry. I'm just inspired. And insane. And ga-

Australia is wider than the moon.

Jimmy sighed.

Tango glanced back at him, worry in his eyes.

Jimmy gave Tango a reassuring smile, showing that he was okay.

Tango's eyes narrowed and he scooted closer to Jimmy, leaning his head on the other's shoulder.

Jimmy blushed.

"Tango, why'd you lean your head on me?" Jimmy asked, turning to look at the cyan-haired man (listen Jimmy has a type).

Tango buried his head into Jimmy's chest.

"You're sad." He murmured, hugging the other.

The bus pulled up and Jimmy got up, Tango whining about having to let go of the other but begrudgingly entering the bus.

The bus ride zoomed by, and soon they arrived at their cheap rental apartment.

You see, Tango and Jimmy were both incredibly broke kids in college.

So they decided to share an apartment together.

And they were roommates.

Jimmy collapsed on the bed, tired for no particular reason.

Tango followed him, leaning over Jimmy's body with a smile on his face.

Jimmy smiled. "Sure, we can cuddle."

Tango's smile widened as he went on the bed, burying his head in Jimmy's neck.

Jimmy wrapped his arms around the shorter man.

"I love you." Tango murmured into Jimmy's chest.

"What?" Jimmy asked, noticing that Tango said something but not quite decoding it.

"N-Nothing." Tango said, his blue hair going alight similarly to his face.

Slowly, Tango drifted off to sleep.

Jimmy noticed Tango's soft snoring, reaching down to curl an arm around the other.

Tango shifted slightly in his sleep, mumbling a bit.

Jimmy leaned down to place a kiss on his now extinguished head, somehow settling Tango down.

Just as Jimmy was about to fall asleep, he decided to mumble out his thoughts to all that would notice.

"I love you." He said, slowly drifting off to sleep.

I guess that 24 hour voice recording prank of Tango's really would pay off after all.

A shrimp's heart is in it's head.

So there you have it! I decided to inhale enough gay to make a one-ship centric story. Again, you're talking to past me. July 21st to be precise. However I have entered the Ranchers zone and will be in it until tomorrow. Til then, motivation is up.