Oneshot 3

So here we are
Again
Gah

I need more ranchers in my life

You may have noticed the book went from Ranchers oneshots to just oneshots. Well, I thought of an idea for a ship I saw on Tumblr and I'm now addicted. This one's ranchers tho

Also, we're not in werewolf thingy anymore. Back to netherborne Tango

There are more than 300 dead bodies on Mount Everest.

Tango's PoV:

I shivered.

It was a cold day and I needed warmth.

In a rush, I entered a nearby coffee shop.

The air was warm and brought relief to my aching bones.

I walked up to the counter, finally getting warm.

"Hello! What would you like?" The man at the counter said and- woah, why is he hot?

I wondered, simply stood there with my hair ablaze.

"Hello? Earth to pr-customer?" The man asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"Oh, right. I'll have... a caramel macchiato, please." I said, randomly picking an item off the menu.

"That'll be.. $6.95. Debit, credit, or cash?" He asked.

"Debit please."

I paid and waited for my drink.

Meanwhile...

Jimmy's PoV:

I started to make the drink while internally panicking.

Why did I almost call him pretty boy? Should I flirt? No, you'd just make a fool of yourself.

"Jimmy at this point you may as well just talk to the man." Lizzie said, fixing up another customer's coffee.

"Alright, but how. Do. I. Flirt." He half asked-half groaned.

"You do whatever you think's best, I'll help not turn it into a dumpster fire." She said.

"And be confident. Look." Lizzie said, pointing to a man.

He had brown eyes and similar hair with a section in the middle dyed green.

"What does he have to do with this?" Jimmy asked, staring at the short man before them.

"Watch and learn." Lizzie said, walking to the pick-up counter.

"Hey handsome! Come and get your coffee!" Lizzie shouted, gaining absolutely no one's attention.

"Oi! Shrek but cute! Get over here, your coffee's gonna get cold." She snapped, scrawling something down on the sleeve.

The man walked over, blushing as he grabbed the cup.

"That's how you flirt." Lizzie said, putting her hands on her hips.

She walked back to the machine, shooting Jimmy a grin.

He sighed.

"A caramel macchiato for Pretty Boy over here!" Jimmy said, immediately regretting it.

Well shi-

"Hey Lava Lamp! He's talking to you." The boy looked up from his phone, blushing.

I quickly scribbled down my number on the napkin.

"I- thanks." The guy mumbled, his hair on fire.

3rd person PoV

As the day was ending and Lizzie was long gone, Tango still sat in the same spot.

Jimmy made a last minute decision and flipped the sign on the door to closed.

He walked over to the table he was sat at and sat in the empty chair.

Tango looked up, blushing with his hair on fire.

Jimmy smiled, staring at the other.

"Why'd you call me Pretty Boy?" Tango asked.

"Well, uh- I can't be blamed for telling the truth." He mumbled, looking anywhere but him.

Tango blushed, his hair replicating it.

"I'd leave and save myself having to hold a conversation with someone I can't stop staring at, but it's raining." Tango chuckled darkly, his eyes darting to the rain-soaked window.

"No need to talk. Silence is underrated." Jimmy said.

They basked in the quiet pattering of the rain.

Looking at each other and admiring one another's features.

Tango took the liberty of scooting his chair so it touched Jimmy's.

He laid his head on Jimmy's shoulder.

"Is this okay?"

"More than."

Most toilet paper sold for home use in France is pink.

So... yes. We have more of them

Also, do you wanna see the out of pocket idea I came up with last night? You're probably gonna hate it, but I can make it seem better than it is.

:)