Oneshot 2

Ignoring my wedding Lorelei Gilmore style and writing this instead.

Ignore the fact that I did another werewolf thing bear with me I'll change it up-

:)

13% of Americans actually believe that parts of the moon are made out of cheese.

Tango stared.

His vision focused only on one thing.

A small rubber ball was sat on the ground.

He knew he shouldn't, that he should resist this type of thing.

But he still kept his gaze trained on the ball.

Sheepishly, he grabbed it and started playing around with it.

Fiddling with the strings, squeezing it, even just holding it was enough to keep him busy for hours.

However, he would then become a tad... territorial for the rest of the day.

So Jimmy normally knew not to leave anything like that simply lying around.

But his friend Joel came over with his dog Meri earlier that week, and he accidentally left one of her balls at their place.

Tango continued to toy with the spheroid, the object mesmerizing him.

He decided that he would finally put it down.

Sighing, he placed the object in a drawer and tried to focus on something else.

Getting up, he decided he would go out and see if anything outside would make him happy.

Just as he was about to leave, the door unlocked.

Jimmy held a paper bag of groceries, a smile on his face.

"I'm ba- Tango why are you right by the door?" Jimmy asked, closing the door behind him with a kick.

Tango sighed. "I was bored, so I decided to go outside. But you're here!"

Jimmy chuckled.

"Come on, help me put these away." Jimmy said, setting the heavy bag on the counter.

#A time skip of sorts, in which we progress to a different time in the story without changing perspectives.#

Tango sat down, eating the food Jimmy had prepared.

He was a surprisingly good cook, unlike Tango who always found a way to somehow burn the food.

Bored, Tango went over to Jimmy.

He pulled the blonde to the dinner table, forcing him to eat as well.

"No- Tango I have a lot of work to get done. It's my shift for laundry, and I need to get the house clean for when Grian comes, and-" Jimmy was cut off by a finger on his lips.

Effortlessly, Tango picked Jimmy up and set him on the bar stool.

"No. You are gonna sit and eat the amazing dinner you made." Tango said, sitting down as well.

"Well- I-" Tango gave him an almost withering look.

Jimmy ate his dinner after that.

Jimmy got up to do the rest of his chores, but Tango stopped him.

"No chores. Cuddles." Tango said, wrapping himself around Jimmy's leg.

Jimmy gave in, slowly dragging a very happy Tango to the bed.

Jimmy climbed in, allowing Tango to cling to him.

His body was soon almost entirely motionless.

Tango looked back at him, smiling.

"This is perfect." He said, leaning into Jimmy.

He slowly succumbed to sleep, still clinging to the blonde.

"Couldn't agree more." Jimmy mumbled.

On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.

Sooo
Brainrot go brrrr
This was gonna be a story, but oneshots seem more my forte

:)