Chapter 1

"Remind me, why are we doing this?" Ann asked the gang. 

"Yeah, what's the big deal about us being stalked by some creepy giant robots?" Brock added while standing next to his twin sister. 

"Hey, don't ask me. This is our first and probably only horror fanfic" Cynthia said, as they had found out their author wasn't all that into horror stories and such. But this however was different. 

David was reading through the script before tossing it aside, coming to the conclusion as he told his friends plus the readers. "She has really weird taste..."

Cynthia, Brock and Ann all shrugged their shoulders before Cynthia said. "Alright then. Let's get on with it..."

The screen then cuts to black as our newest adventure had now officially begun. 

We cut to a security office late at night with a bunch of monitors near a desk going static. The night guard was shown frantically attempting to unscrew the bolts to the air vent while also trying not to make a sound. A bang was heard as the guard looked back seeing the door which he had barricaded and heard a weird yet terrifying screeching sound. Something was on the other side of the door. But the scared guard wasn't willing to find out what it was as he sucessfully opened the air vent. 

He crawled inside, not dare looking back while he made his way through the vents before eventually ending up in the storage room. There were a bunch things such as metal parts and wires laying about around the room. They looked like pieces you would use to make robotics.

The night guard slowly opened the door and could see lights and hear music coming from the end of the hallway before he bolted off in the other direction. But unkowningly to the guard, there was a big shadowy figure of what looked to be a bear with a top hat looming nearby. The guard ran down the empty hallway while hearing some creepy laughter in the distance. He made it to the end of the hallway, only to find the gate at the end of it locked. 

The guard started hearing music that sounded like the Toreador March and looked back to see a pair of glowing eyes staring at him at the end of the hallway. The night guard screamed before the thing charged at him while letting out a horrifying screeching sound as everything went black. 

The night guard soon woke up finding himself strapped to a chair with no way of getting out. But that wasn't the worst of it as he looked up seeing this bear head mask with spinning razor blades moving slowly towards his face. The guard desperately tried unscrewing the bolts to the chair while the mask kept getting closer and closer to his face as he screamed.

We then cut to an empty stage with the lights still on while the night guard's screams slowly faded, as he was presumed killed by whatever that thing was that attacked him. We finally get a good look at this place as we are shown tables and arcade games all around. It was revealed that this place was a pizzeria. 

There was also a wall with a ton of drawings, but it was the one in the center that was the most peculiar. It was of a yellow rabbit holding hands with five children...

Present Day~

An alarm clock was heard before we are shown the bedroom of Teeders. She reached for her alarm clock turning it off, still being a bit drowsy before taking a nice big stretch. 

Teeders sighed, but had a slight frown upon her face as she told herself. "It's just another day..."

Now don't get me wrong, Teeders loved being an adventure kid. But lately she seemed a little off for some unknown reason but couldn't figure out why.

Just then, Teeders heard a ring and looked over to her phone seeing that she had a message. It was from her friends and they wanted to meet up at their hang-out. After having a quick breakfast and her foster parents wishing her well, Teeders headed out the door to meet up with her friends. 

Soon all the Akids met up in the Hapercops backyard. Cecilia was there too and she had brought some special guests. 

"Hey, guys... I wanted you to meet some friends of mine..." Cecilia replied in her usual deary voice before motioning to two people. 

The first one was a girl around the Akids's age and she was also a goth like Cecilia. Shocker I know. The other was a young boy, around eleven years old with brown eyes and black hair. He was wearing a purple and white T-shirt with black pants and his shoes were also purple and white. 

"Hi, I'm Jessica" The goth girl greeted, being not as dreay as Cecilia then gestured to the small boy. "And this is my little brother, Ram"

Ram ran up to the Akids, being all excited which startled them a bit. 

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm meeting the real life adventure kids in person!" The young boy beamed. "Cecilia's told me all about your adventures!" 

"Wow!" David smiled, suddenly liking all this attention they were getting. 

"Cool!" Brock added. 

"Uh, Thanks?..." Ann said, unsure whether to be thrilled or confused. 

"Yeah, I'm surprised my sister talks about us" Cynthia said. 

"My favorite's the one where you guys were running away from that monster and Cynthia threw up everywhere!" Ram laughed. 

"There it is" Cynthia said, knowing that the embarassing moment had to involve her. 

"They like want to join our cult and all, but whatever it's your call" Cecilia told her friends. 

"I told you, we're not a cult!" Cynthia told her twin sister in annoyance. 

"Or so you say..." Cecilia looked suspiciously back at her twin sister, scaring Cynthia. 

The gang thought about this for a couple seconds before Kali happily accepted them to join the adventure kids, saying there was always room for more. Soon everyone was hanging out in the backyard getting to know each other better.

Teeders was sitting on the bench up on the porch by herself, thinking about something. 

"Hey Teeds, what's up?" Kali greeted, coming over to sit with her friend. 

"Oh, uh you know, same old same old" Teeders replied, snapping out of her thoughts. 

"You remember my friend Mike?" Teeders soon asked. 

"Oh yeah, Mike Schmidt" Kali smiled. "Great guy"

"Well, I don't know why but I got this strange feeling that I got to go and see him" Teeders explained. 

"You should" Kali said. "It's been awhile. I'd like to visit him again too and his sister. What was her name again?"

"Abby" Teeders replied. 

"Abby! Right" Kali said, now remembering. 

Just then, Teeders got a text message and looked down at her phone. 

"What a coincidence..." Teeders said. "It's from Mike"

Teeders read over the text message before her eyes widened a little in surprise. "Oh..."

"What?" Kali asked, trying to read the text over her friend's shoulder. 

"Apparently he just got fired from his job..." Teeders said, showing her the text.