Chapter 10

The Akids followed Mike back to his house as he wanted to talk them about their encounter with the animatronics. 

They came inside, putting Abby and Ram to bed as they had fallen asleep on the drive home. After Mike tucked Abby in, Teeders came over to Abby's desk seeing all of her drawings. 

But then spotted something that shocked her greatly. 

"Mike..." She whispered loud enough to get his attention. 

Mike came over to Teeders and looked over his sister's drawing. Now sure they appeared like ordinary drawings at first, but Mike and Teeders noticed they all had something in common... All of the drawings included children. The children who looked exactly like the ones from...

"Oh, my God..." Teeders eyes widened in realization. 

"It's them" Mike whispered. 

While Abby and Ram slept, Mike and Teeders showed the drawings to the rest of the Akids, explaining to them that these were the children they saw in their dreams. 

"This just keeps getting werider and werider" Brock said into the fourth wall. 

Mike soon stared at the gang as the room became silent. The Akids glanced at each other, knowing exactly what he wanted to talk to them about. 

"So... The robots?" Mike began. 

"Look, it's not our fault!" Ann quickly defended. 

"Yeah, with all that's been happening, I guess we forgot to tell you about" Kali explained. 

"And..." Teeders began, looking to her friend. "We didn't want to worry you" 

Mike looked to his friends without saying a word. He decided to let this go as his focus was on something more important now...

Soon, Abby and Ram woke up and the Akids helped Mike prepare them some lunch. 

"Is it good?" Jessica asked her brother. 

Ram nodded, happily eating his toast. 

Soon the whole gang sat down and ate their lunch together. 

"Hey, Abby, um, we need to talk about last night, okay?" Mike told his sister. 

"That includes you too, Ram" Jessica told her brother. "If you don't mind that is"

Abby and Ram both simply nodded to their older siblings. 

"So um, those... machines" Mike began. 

"My friends?" Abby asked. 

"You mean Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy?" Ram mentioned. 

"Uh, yeah..." Mike nodded slowly. 

"Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy" David began. "Um, are they by chance?..."

"Ghosts?" Abby asked. 

The gang was silent before Mike answered with a nod. "Yeah"

"Of course" Abby replied. "How else could they make the robots move?"

"Cool" Cecilia smiled. "Can they talk too?"

"Cecilia!" Cynthia glared, pulling her goth sister back. 

"Can I have some more soup?" Abby then asked.

"Me too please" Ram held out his empty bowl. 

"Sure" Jessica smiled to her brother, getting up from her seat. 

Mike joined Jessie in the kitchen when he decided to talk to Abby about something else that was important to him. 

"Hey, Abs... You know we used to have a brother, right? Garrett" Mike said. "I don't... I don't really talk about him very much"

"Neither did Mom or Dad" Abby said quietly. 

"Yeah, it was hard for them" Mike replied, hanging his head slightly. "It's hard for me, too"

The Akids all frowned in silence, feeling sorry for the Schmidt siblings. 

Mike came over to his sister with something in his hands. It was one of Abby's drawings. But it wasn't any of the ones Mike and Teeders saw earlier. This was a drawing of a boy with a toy airplane in a car.

"C-Can you explain this to me?" Mike asked Abby. "You-you drew that, right?" 

Abby nodded to him. 

"And-and you know what that is?" Mike asked her. 

Abby nodded again but was nervous to make eye contact with her big brother. 

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm not mad. I won't get angry at you" Mike told his sister. "But I really need you to help me understand, please"

Abby remained silent for a moment before answering. "That's when Garrett got taken"

The gang looked to Abby in silence while Mike asked his sister. "Abby, who told you about that?"

"W-Was it a boy with blonde hair?" Teeders asked her. 

Abby nodded to her in reply. 

"Did that boy ever tell you anything about the man driving that car?" Teeders then asked her. "Anything at all?"

"Just think really hard, okay?" Mike told his sister. 

Abby thought long and hard, looking at the drawing before shaking her head. "No. All they talk about is a yellow rabbit"

"Sorry, guys" Ram said. 

The rest of the gang frowned while Mike sighed in defeat. That is until Abby made a suggestion. 

"But... I can ask" She said. 

"Yeah" Ram nodded. 

Mike smiled, telling the two young children. "I would really appreciate that"

Meanwhile, the Akids had a quick huddle. 

"Do you really think the animatronics will be able to tell us who took Mike's brother?" Ann whispered to her friends. 

"Only one way to find out" Kali replied. "Come, we must prepare for tonight"

"Why, what are we doing tonight?" David asked her. 

"Try to take over the world?" Brock said before realizing. "No. That's Pinky and the Brain"

While the Akids were discussing a plan, Teeders had moved away from her friends as she needed some time to herself. She couldn't get over what happened on their previous encounter last night with the animatronics. The laughter of the children echoed through her head. It was almost as if she could hear their actual voices. 

Could it be possible that the children were trying to communicate with her too?