Chapter 11

That night, the gang came back to the pizzeria when they spotted Vanessa's police cruiser parked out front. 

"Hey, Vanessa's here" David said as they got out of the car. 

"Yeah. Our friends talk about her sometimes" Abby said, coming up next to Ram. 

"Really?" Brock raised an eyebrow, turning to the kids. "What do they say?"

"That she's nice" Ram replied. 

The Akids all gave confused looks to each other in response to that. 

Mike soon came up to his sister, asking. "Abby, if I asked you to wait in the car, would you?"

"No" Abby smiled before rushing into the pizzeria. 

"Hey, wait for me!" Ram joined her. 

"Ram, Abby, wait!" Jessica said as she and Mike both followed after their younger siblings. 

The gang soon came inside to find Vanessa in front of the stage, staring at the animatronics. 

"Guys, we're back!" Ram called out to Freddy's gang. 

"Hey, Vanessa!" Abby said, running right past her. 

"Ram, wait!" Jessica rushed in with the others when they saw Vanessa. 

"Mike... Guys..." The female officer looked a bit surprised to see them all back here. Specifically with Abby and Ram having accompany them this time. 

"Vanessa" Mike and the adventure gang all greeted with a simply nod before looking back at the kids as they came up on stage towards the animatornics. 

"We missed you guys" Abby and Ram both smiled to the robotic animals while Freddy gave them both a high five. 

"You knew about this" Teeders looked to Vanessa. 

The female police officer simply replied. "Guess you figured it out"

"Ghost children possessing giant robots?" Kali couldn't believe this. 

Mike then turned to Vanessa with a bit of a scoff. "Thanks for the heads up"

"Can they shapeshift? Or do voodoo?" Cecilia asked. 

"Cecilia!" Cynthia snapped at her twin sister, just being uncomfortable in the animatornics' presences. 

Just then...

"Guys, we need help" Abby and Ram called out to the adults. 

Mike, Vanessa, and the Akids came over to the kids before Abby laid out a drawing of a fort in front of everyone. 

"It needs to be big" Ram said. 

"So we can all fit inside" Abby added.

The Akids glanced at each other before looking up and jumped slightly, seeing the animatronics staring over them. Mike pulled Abby aside for a moment. Jessica did the same with Ram. 

"Abby, look. Now, this is all really fun and exciting, but these things are big, and they could be dangerous" Mike told his sister. 

"He's right" Jessica agreed, adding. "So, we need to be careful around them or else they could..."

Jessica paused for a moment, finding the right words to say. "Accidentally, do... harm... to us..."

Mike nodded, continuing to tell his little sister. "So I think we need to lay some ground rules, all right?"

"Vanessa, what do you think?" Ann asked. 

Vanessa looked to the gang for a moment before telling Abby and Ram. "I think we could use the tables for the fort"