Chapter 6

The gang pulled up in front of the pizzeria that night seeing that the lights were on, which meant Mike was already here. The Akids all looked out the car window and up at the Freddy Fazbear sign. They all suddenly felt a little uneasy, when Cynthia asked. 

"Are you sure what we're doing here is important?"

"Yes" The rest of the Akids all looked to the fashionista who then frowned in misfortune. 

It was soon raining outside as the gang came into the office to find Mike already asleep. Teeders noticed he had brought a poster of the Nebraska wilderness, a cassette tape that played nature sounds, and some sleeping pills. 

"What does he need all this for?" Brock asked. 

"It's for his dreams. It helps him remember the place where Garrett..." Teeders explained before trailing off. 

"Oh..." The Akids said quietly in understanding. 

Kali then lended Teeders her crystal to use it's power, telling her. "Look, see if you can reach Mike in his dream again. And don't worry, we'll keep an eye on the animatronics"

The rest of the Akids looked nervous at the mention of that. 

"Thanks guys" Teeders smiled to her friends. She placed her hands on Mike's head, closed her eyes, and soon she was out. 

Kali turned back seeing that the twins were already guarding the doors while having a bat and crowbar in their hands. Cynthia was already closely watching the monitors while poor David looked like he wanted to go home. 

"Why can't we have enough power? What kind of idiot designed this place?" He asked. 

Just then, the Akids heard the phone ring and all scrambled to get to it first. They knocked each other to the ground when Kali answered it. It was another message from Phone Guy. 

"Uh, hello? Hello! Uhh... Well, if you're hearing this, then you made it to day two, uhh, congrats! ...It might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses..."

With that, the Akids all rushed back over, crowding each other around the monitors while checking them. 

"Uh, interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I've heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark, though. But hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? N-Not that you would be in any danger, of course. I-I'm not implying that"

The gang glared back at the message machine, not liking how Phone Guy was supposedly trying to help them. 

"Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched"

"Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control" Phone Guy said before the message ended. 

"Okay, okay, stay calm. It's okay" Ann told the Akids, breathing heavily. "Maybe it won't be so bad"

"Yeah," Brock agreed with his twin sister. "Maybe they still don't know we're here. They didn't know we were here last night"

Just as Brock had said that, Kali checked the show stage when the whole gang suddenly jumped back seeing the animatronics staring directly at them through the camera. 

"They definitely know we're here" Kali said. 

"Just fantastic!" Brock yelled sarcastically. 

The Akids didn't take their eyes off the camera until it started glitching and went black for a minute.