4. Nardo

Omniscient

"Hey lil daddy," Kentrell licks his lips as Horace enters his car. It was nice. The outside was black but the inside had the cleanest white seats he had ever seen in a car. He looked back at Kentrell," Hey."

"So why you wanted to pick me up?" Horace asks. His breathing getting heavier at the nervous feeling in his stomach.

"I just wanted to see you, beautiful," Kentrell said, admiring Horace's features. Horace looked at Kentrell's lips paying attention to how the bottom one poked out. He felt something stiffen in his pants.

"Th-thank you," Horace said blushing. He turned his head to his window looking outside for anything to take his attention from the tension between him and the older man.

Kentrell grabbed Horace's chin turning his face towards him. Kentrell's touch felt like electricity going through Horace.

"Look at me aint nun to be scared of," Kentrell stated.

Horace stayed quiet. Observing the man.
He likes being around him. He doesn't know why. His presence is so dominating. And he's so fineeee. But he had a question. Why did Kentrell only come around after his dad died? How did he even know his dad?

"Hey i have a question-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Kentrell swerved into another lane. "These niggas cant drive," he said sighing turning on Jhene Aiko.

Kentrell remembered Horace was asking something. "What was you finna say?"

"Oh nothing."

"Okay so you wanna go to the trampoline park?" Kentrell asked.

Horace's mind played back his memories as a younger child with his dad there. "Sure," he said.

"Ight bet."

Kentrell changed the song to Freak Hoe by Future.

FREAK HOE FREAK HOE BOUNCE DAT ASS MAKE YA KNEEES TOUCH YA ELBOWS

Horace sung the lyrics loudly. Kentrell looked over at him trying to keep his eyes on the road but Horace's presence was very distracting.
"Ight now mamas," he said turning back to the road.

Horace unbuckled himself. Turning around in the passenger seat to twerk. His ass making an audible clapping sound causing Kentrell to grin. He looked over and licked his lips. He swerved back into his lane, focusing on the road again.

"Damn you can't drive," Horace chuckled.

"Yes I can," Kentrell smacks feeling hurt. He pouted his lips and look towards Horace, "You really feel like that?"

"No dumbass if I did I wouldn't be here," Horace laughs.

"You right,"Kentrell frowns, tears forming in his eyes as he pulls into the parking lot of the trampoline park. He hates getting emotional around people but he feels so safe with Horace like he can tell him anything.

Horace looks at him with a look of worry and hugs him tightly. "Its gonna be okay Kenny I promise cause I'm here," he says reassuringly.

"Nawl mane cause I did some foul shit and I don't wanna say but I hope they can forgive me," Kentrell says behind tears.

"If they dont forgive you they can go to hell."

Kentrell chuckles turning of the car and getting out. Horace opens the door and gets out. Kentrell rushes to his side of the car and tells him to get back in. Horace looks at him with a face of confusion then reluctantly submits. Kentrell opens the door and holds his hand out for Horace  to grab. Looking him in his light brown eyes they both are feeling butterflies. Horace blushes. No man has ever did that for him so he doesn't really know what to say.