•11•

Every bot and human in the main room flinched by the doc bot's voice as Ratchet repeated the question.

"Where did you get this?"

With a sigh, you calmly answered him. "I got called for backup in Hurricane, Utah, and noticed a few buildings demolished when Miss Martian and I got there."

"Got called for backup?" Arcee repeated, "What for?"

"My comrades encountered three enemies of the League; Poison Ivy, Gorilla Gorilla(?), and Sportsmaster." You answered as your hand gestures to the weapon, "And they're were the ones who were using this cannon."

"But do you know who gave it to them?" Raf asked.

You shook your head, "No, I have not. But the trio are going to be interrogated by one of the JLA members soon."

"Well, you're in luck." Ratchet said as you looked at him.

"What do you mean, Ratchet?" Bulkhead asked.

"Apparently, the humans you were speaking of, Y/n, were carrying was of a Cybertronian mech's cannon." The doc answers.

"What?!" Kaede spoke with a surprised tone, "But how?! Who's idea was it to give it to three of the JLA's enemies?!"

"I think I might know who."

You all turned to Nightwing as he entered the room with Optimus behind him. Noticing the look on your friend's face, you already knew the answer and didn't like it one bit.

"It's MECH, isn't it?"

Nightwing shook his head, "Not really, but you're close."

"If it's not Silas, then who?" Jack asked.

The former boy wonder looks at you and glances at Kaede. "He used to work for Silas, but he makes weapons from any alien technology."

You turned your gaze to your friend and saw her eyes widened. You did the same reaction and looked back at Nightwing.

"Wait, you're not saying it's him, right?"

Nightwing nodded as you gritted your teeth before muttering your breath in Japanese. "That bastard..."

"Hm? What are you three talking about?" Miko asked.

Kaede sighed and looks at her, "The person we're talking about is...Maki's father..."

"So does that make you and Maki's father a..." Jack's words trailed off, making Kaede shake her head.

You sighed and explained your friend's backstory.

"The two were once an engaged couple when Maki was an infant nine years ago. They planned on getting married, but their relationship went down when Kaede found out who her ex-fiancée was working with."

"What the guy's name?" Raf asked.

"...Seigrain Fernandez."

On cue, a black car enters the base as it slowly stops in the middle of the room. The doors open and Maki exits the vehicle along with Karai, Superboy, and Robin.