ONE

I woke up and kissed my fiancé. i woke extra early because today i am going to search for a dress for my wedding.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair and walked towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

Five minutes later my fiancé walked into the kitchen shirtless.

"That's still a view I have to get used to."

"Well you better because in 3 months you are gonna Ms Charles Leclerc."

I smiled at that name.

He hugged me from behind while I cooked the pancakes.

"These smell really good mon amour." He said while he poured 5 liters of syrup on them.

"If they are really that good you wouldn't be pouring 5 liters of syrup on them."

"Come here." He said and I walked up to him standing between his legs.

"What are your plans for today?"

"I am going to look for a dress." I said with a smirk wrapping my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and gives me a kiss.

"Maybe when I'm done we can start looking for venues. I saw this really pretty one in Greece."

"Alright, how late do you think you're gonna be done so I can pick you up."

"I have no idea how long it will take and these things take time you know. I'll text you when I'm done ok?"

I gave him a kiss and walked to the closet. I chose a comfy outfit since I'm gonna be changing the whole time. I put on some concealer and mascara. As I was putting on lipgloss Charles yelled that my best friend Christina was here.

I gave my fiancé a kiss and hopped in the drivers seat of Christina's car.

___________________________________

When we arrived the people who worked there gave us champagne and a bowl with fruit .

I took a picture of the boutique and posted it on Instagram.

@Sira.Goz.Lec: saying yes to the dress with @Christinathemom

Like by Charles_Leclerc, pedri and 27.895 others

Comments:

Charles_Leclerc: Now matter what you choose you will look beautiful😘
Sira.Goz.Lec Replied: Yeah of course because I will be wearing it.

Pedri: So excited sis💅
Sira.Goz.Lec replied: me too bro

I picked out a dress and started walking towards the changing room. An employee helped me get into the dress, and when I saw myself in the mirror I almost started to cry.

I can't believe I'm getting married to my first and only love. And the dress is so beautiful.

I walked out of the changing rooms and Christina stood up. She had tears in her eyes. Before she walked to me she took a sip of champagne.

She gave me a hug and said,
"Oh babe, you look so beautiful. I still can't believe you're getting married."

"Oh now that we're talking about the wedding. Do you want to be my maid of honor?"

"Omg yes of course! I would love that!"

I grabbed her hands and looked her in the eye. I can't believe that I have such an amazing person in my life who is always there for me. I love her so much, to much that words can't describe how much.

"I love you Chris. Thank you for always being there for me, even in my darkest times you were the only one that didn't walk away or turned their back on me."

"Of course my love. I will never leave you. Do you want to look for another dress or do you think that this is it?"

"I'm gonna try a few more on but I will keep this one on standby. But first I need champagne."
___________________________________
After I tried on a few more dresses I chose for the first one that I tried on.

The dress:

I texted Charles that I was done while I paid for my dress

I texted Charles that I was done while I paid for my dress. I can't believe I'm buying my dream wedding dress for my dream wedding with my dream guy.

I paid and putted the dress in Christina's car since Charles wasn't aloud to see it and the bag was see through. Charles walked up to us.

"There is my beautiful bride! Did you find you dress?"

"Yes I did and I'm ready to go look for a venue."

"Let's go then!"

He grabbed my hand and escorted me to the car.

Heyyy everyone. This is a new story. I hope it's not too short but it's currently 5.00 am so I'm gonna sleep.

Goodnight loves❤️