FIVE

Charles and I were eating our breakfast when my brother and Pablo came downstairs.

"Morning. How did you guys sleep?" My brother asked grabbing two bowls from the counter.

"I slept well."

"How about you Charles?"

"I had a nightmare but for the rest I slept well. I'm gonna get dressed tho, I have to be at the pit in an hour. I love you Mon Amour" and he kissed my cheek.

I looked over at Pablo and he gave me a sad look but looked away when he noticed that I was looking at him.

                   Pablo's pov

I looked at her with sad eyes. And I starting to like her. I mean I can't. She's engaged and after that she's my best friend's sister. Get your thoughts off of her.

"Pablo are you you okay?" She asked me with a slight smile. Oh my god those eyes and that smile. I'm falling for her so hard.

"Yeah I'm fine just tired."

"Okay. Are you guys ready for tonight? It's a big game right?"

"Yeah I'm ready but I don't know about Pablo. I just hope he doesn't get into a fight with the players from Real again."

"They just get on my nerves okay, it's not my fault."

"It's okay just pay attention." And Pedri walked upstairs which left me alone with Sira.

"What is he talking about?"

"What do you mean?"

"You getting into fights with other players?"

"Haven't you seen any games?"

"No I havent but..." she couldn't finish her sentence.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing just tired."

"Hey look at me. Something's wrong. Tell me."

"I'm just scared you know. With the wedding and all and I'm just so tired" she started crying.

"Het it's okay" I pulled her into a hug. I could feel that she needed it because she crawled into me and held me tight.

"It's okay, I'm here. I won't let you go. You can talk to me."

She pulled away and looked at me with her puffy eyes.

"Thank you Pablo. I don't deserve your kindness after I've been so awful to you all these years."

"Hey it's okay. I'm here now. I forgive you."

I grabbed her hands and looked her in the eye.

"I'm gonna go change now. I have to go to the grid for the race."

"Do you want me to drive you? I have nothing to do today so it wouldn't be a problem."

"Thank you. That would be nice. I'm gonna go change."

"Of course be ready in 30 minutes."

"Will do!"

                    Sira's pov

I walked upstairs and into the closet. I grabbed a dress and took a look at it. This is nice. I putted it on and applied some makeup. I  put on some heels and walked downstairs.

"Pedri already left so it's just you and me now Sira."

"Can we go now? I don't wanna be late and my friends are gonna be there."