SIX

Gavi and I were in the car driving to the stadium.

"Can I play some music Gavira?"

"Yes of course. Just nothing stupid."

He unlocked his phone and handed it to me. I opened Spotify and went to the searchbar. I loved Bruno Mars so I clicked on his profile and pushed the the shuffle button

'Just the way you are' started playing

"Oh god are you serieus?"

"What?"

"You serieusly don't remember!"

"No I'm serieus" and I started laughing.

He started laughing too and stared at me.

Oh god those eyes.

"I played this once for you when we weren't enemies. You started dancing like crazy and singing. The worst night of my life!"

"Hey! I can sing. And now that I think about. I think I remember."

I started singing again just to annoy him.

"Her lips, her lips. I could kiss them all day if she let me. Her laugh, her laugh she hated but I think it's so sexy!"

Gavi started laughing and I swear I could hear him humming.

___________________________________

We entered the stadium and walked in together laughing. Apparently my brother didn't like it because he walked up to us and pulled me away from Gavi.

"What is going on between you and Pablo?!"

"Nothing I swear. I'm with Charles remember and aren't you supposed to be happy that he and I are friends now?"

"Yes of course I'm sorry. I didn't think. I heard about Charles. Is he okay? Where is he? Why is he not with you?"

"Um 1 he is okay. He has a few scratches they hurt in the beginning but I helped him and now they hurt less. 2 he is at his hotel and 3 he is not with me because he is tired and he wanted to be alone. I don't know why. Hermano honestly I'm scared. What if all this planning will be for nothing. What if realises he doesn't actually loves me."

"Hermana calm down, everything is going to be okay. He loves you alot and you know it. It's all wedding stress that is coming to you. Let me take you too your seat and get you settled huh. There are a few other girls that you might know."

We walked up the stands and he introduced me to Mikky Kiemeney and Anna Lewandoski.

"Hi I'm Sira Gonzalez. Pedri's sister. It's so nice to meet you both."

"Your so pretty!" Mikky said and I hugged her. "Thank you!"

"She's not wrong. Look at you omg." And I hugged her too.

"You guys are so sweet."

___________________________________

After the game started we sat down and I focused on the game.

It was halftime and there were no goals scored.

Mikky, Anna and I started talking again.

"So Sira, are you dating anyone?" Anna asked me.

"Well I'm getting married next year."

"Oh to who?" Mikky asked curious.

"To Charles Leclerc."

"Oh really. Oh I know you. I follow you on insta. I'm only seeing that now. Congratulations!"