THREE

After the Grand Prix in Monaco Charles and I packed our bags to go to Barcelona. We wanted to go early so we could visit my family but on the other hand we wanted to stay here as long as possible for Charles' family.

We drove to the airport and I texted my brother.

"My brother will pick us up from the airport so we don't have to take an Uber

"My brother will pick us up from the airport so we don't have to take an Uber."

"That's great. You will stay at your brother's right?"

"Yes unless you want me to come with you to the hotel."

"No it's fine, but can I stay at your brother's house for one night. The hotel is reserved for tomorrow night."

"I'm offended that you even dare to ask me."

We both laughed about my comment.

___________________________________

We arrived in Barcelona. We took our bags and walked towards the exit.

I saw my brother standing by his car. I gave my suitcase and bags to Charles and run up to him. I jumped in his arms and gave him a big hug.

"I mist you so much Pedro."

"Then why did you leave me?"

"You know I had to but I'm gonna be back for a while now. I have modeling show in New York in one month. So then I will leave again."

"Aahhh I'm not ready for you to leave again."

Charles walked up to us with all the suitcases and bags and gave Pedri a hug.

"Why don't you guys sit down in the backseats and I will put these in the trunk?"

"Okay hermano" and I kissed him on the cheek.

Charles and I sat down in the backseat and that's when I saw him. The most annoying rat on this earth.

"So so are you back?"

"Why do you care. It's not like you like me."

"Now I can annoy you again. And Pedri won't stop complaining about how much he misses you. I actually don't know why."

"Why don't you focus on your fangirls and I will focus on my wedding. With that we don't have to be in each other's way."

"True but I'm gonna be around Pedri's alot so."

I wanted to say something stupid but Pedri got into the car.

"Are you guys fighting already?"

"He started it by saying I'm annoying."

"I never said that! I said I wanna annoy you. That's something different."

Charles let out a chuckle and he placed his hand on my thigh.

For a second I thought Gavi looked at us in jealousy but I'm probably being delusional.

___________________________________

We got home and Charles and I walked upstairs with our suitcases.

"Don't do anything dirty upstairs sis!"

"We won't brother dearest!"

We walked into my room and laid our stuff on the ground.

"Maybe it's not such a bad idea what my brother just said" and I sat on his lap.

"You are so beautiful."

I kissed him while wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and deepend the kiss.

That's when I heard the door open.

"Ew. I'm just gonna pretend that I never saw that."

"What are you doing here Gavi?"

"Dinner is ready. Come downstairs."

Charles and I laughed and laid our foreheads against each other.

"We probably need to go downstairs before they think that we are doing much more then we just did."

___________________________________

Finally published again(explanation is in my other book "Saved")

Sahll I make a TikTok account with spoilers and stuff?

Let me know and don't forget to vote!!!
Love you❤️❤️