Prologue

Ariana watched her husband as he packed his stuffs inside his suitcase. She'd seen him do this a lot especially when he was going for business trip,family vacation and lots more and had helped him but she stood still like a rock, this was  no business trip. He was leaving her, he was leaving her for good.

It was her fault, partly his. Just a tiny bit his fault. First she'd gotten pregnant against his will and then had suspected him of seeing other women because of how he stayed out late.

He'd denied it the first three times she brought up the topic and now he boldly told her she was right. It was his secretary Hazel Bliss.

"If you'd accepted this child all this wouldn't have been necessary." She finally spoke up.

"And if you hadn't kept on bringing up the idea that I sleep around then thud would have been mire easier to settle but now." He paused and looked up from the suitcase. "It's OVER!" He drawled.

"Over." She murmured as stubborn tears threatened to flow down like the ocean but she refused to give him the impression that she was weak.

He was through packing. He heaved a sigh of relief and lifted the suitcase from the bed. "It's over now, finally." That was the only thing he said before walking out of the room. She still couldn't believe all that was happening but she was tired of waiting to be asked, she'd to DO something but what could she do?

Without thinking twice, Ariana ran after Bieber, she stopped at the staircase and watched him stroll out of the mansion.

Bieber stopped for a brief moment hoping Ariana would come running after him, hoping she'd say she loved him, shed kiss him and take his damn suitcase along with all his sorrow but she didn't. Disappointed, he shrugged and drove off in his limousine.

Apologies for the extremely short chapters, the next chapters will be much longer. Font forget to vote, it's as easy as clicking a button. Also feel free to comment.

Your author cares # Karo Godwin #