1

Despite the fact that he convinced himself he didn't want to be there at the birth of his  child after all he didn't want her he found himself at the hospital to support his wife.

Finally, the cry if a baby is heard, Justin found himself sighing in relief. All through, Ben just stood staring at him with a knowing smile. Though Justin had told him a lot of times that he didn't want this child Ben still believe somewhere in there he loved this child.

"Do you care to see your child?" The nurse asked. She knew the troubles they'd passed through convincing him to follow her for her maternal care.

"Yes he cares." Ben spoke for him and Justin gave him a bombastic side glance.

"Sure." She said with a smile understanding what Ben was trying to do. Justin reluctantly followed her into the ward. Ariana was lying on the bed with the baby in her arm. For a moment he thought she looked cute with the baby in her arm. Well they wasn't what mattered, what mattered was signing the divorce papers and focus on the entertainment industry.

"Don't you have anything to say?" The nurse asked.

"Er..." Justin scratched his head. "You should breast feed the child, doctors say it's healthy to feed the child first thing after birth."

"Really?" Ben raised a brow, Justin seemed to have been reading maternal books lately.

"You're not wrong but er... She's breastfeed the child already." The nurse; Edna said.

"Mm, that's good." Justin nodded," so I'd be in the car...waiting for them."

"But..." Edna wanted to insist on something but Ariana stopped her do she changed the topic. "So what do you plan in making the baby?" She asked.

"Ella." Justin said.

Ariana almost choked, like why would he want to give their baby or rather her baby his late sisters name?

Ella was Justin's little sister's name and she was loved by every single person, she was also the one whud introduced the duo in her seventeenth birthday, that was before she died of cancer and died promised to come back. Justin didn't believe in reincarnation nor did Ariana but Ella did.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔...

Ella laid on her sick bed in pain, she could see death approaching her, she sighed about to breath her last breath but before that she'd to say something. She knew she was coming back, she would reincarnate.

"Justin." She called in a faint voice. "Sister-in-law."

All attention was in her now, the nurses present instinctively understood this was a private talk so they ushered every other person there away.

"I'm coming back. Don't cry, it's useless 'cause I'm coming back to this world, I got the revelation a week ago. I'm gonna come through Riana."

"You shouldn't talk to much." Justin said, Ariana didn't understand if it was the fact that she was going to reincarnate and be his child or the fact that she was stressing herself that angered him but she cared less. She'd to focus on what Ella was saying. She was taught that at one's sick bed you've to give them listening ears.

"Go on Ella, I'm all ears." Ariana said.

"Riana, this is for only you to hear." She turned to Justin. "Can you please excuse us."

Seeing her voice gradually fading and how important this talk was, Justin excused them without too much hesitation.

"Riana, remember I told you I would like you to be my mom in my next life if there's. I know very well that Justin doesn't like kids and would never. He would want you to abort the baby but you mustn't, that's if you really... Really like me like you ..."

"... Ariana?" Edna called. Ariana jolted out of her flashback.

"I'm fine." She said and walked out of the ward.

Ella was the only reason shed fine against Justin and kept the baby, she alone and no one else but she never thought it would lead to a divorce, however she left everything for her sister-in-law to handle.

・⁠~⁠・・⁠~⁠・・⁠~⁠・・⁠~⁠・・⁠~⁠・・

Finally they arrived home. The home he once knew, a place where he got peace of mind but that was all in the past, this was this same place he signed the divorce papers with his beloved. He never thought a day like that would come, he wouldn't even believe if he'd been told.

Justin turned the engine of the limo off, it seems no one was ready to come down because everyone remained still and quiet but that was until Ella burst into a loud cry.

"Awwn so cute." Ariana shed a year of joy and patted Ella back to sleep. "Isn't she cute?" The question was referred to Ben but Justin answered however.

"She's. Just like Ella, my sister."

"Yeah, you're not wrong." Having a conversation with him despite his brief it was gave her joy.

"Er, if you don't mind let me carry her." Ben interrupted. Ariana nodded and gave him the baby, he came down and she along with Justin also got down from the car.

*In the Bieber's Mansion .

The day before her delivery she'd gone shopping for all the baby would need but still planned on doing more, she was super excited and Justin knew, he didn't remember when last he saw her this excited since the pregnancy and that also added to his hatred for children.

Their divorce process just started and the court had asked them to stay under a roof until the divorce process is complete. That seemed to be so much work for Justin Bieber but that was only when one looked at it from the outside.

Ariana phone rang, it was a call from Mila who was the same person that had escorted her to the shopping mall. "Hello." Ariana said smiling broadly.

"Hey, I heard the good news!" Mila said.

"Yeah, look you've to come tomorrow, we need to do more shopping."

"Why tomorrow, that's too far. Honestly I cant wait."

"I know but the doctor said I should rest, that I have you do but if you're so desperate to come you are free to but no shopping."

"Sure, I will." With that, the call ended and Ariana retired to her room.

This is a bit shitty but please bear with me and keep scrolling. I wrote this in haste and that's one of the reason you may find fault in this but lovelies I promise to do better❤️ have a nice day.

Do what do y'all think will happen next? How will the duo sleep on the same bed or wouldn't they?

... I forgot, vote and comment please?

Your author cares # Karo Godwin #