3

Pov: Justin Bieber

It felt like heaven under the shower, it made me forget part of my sorrows but still I remembered when we made love under the shower. That was a mistake, the biggest mistake I've made. That even led to Ella's birth, had I not been turned on I would have still been Ariana's husband ... Everything would have been fine or it wouldn't? Well one day she'd be tired and ask for a child but it came rather too early.

The water stopped rushing and I only realised that after few seconds. I turned only to see her.

Her hair was wet probably when she was trying to off the shower. "you?"

"What are you doing?" She asked clearly upset about something.

"What?" I answered her question with a question.

"We have a meeting and you're here?" She asked. "Bathing endlessly?"

I cared less what she was saying, I had to enjoy the view this once. Just at the sight of her drenched turned me on and I felt like turning on the shower and making love to her instantly.

"Are you even listening to me?" She asked. One thing she hated was when I stared at her without saying a word after she speaks.

"You should have knocked before coming in." I said. "this is adultery or have you forgotten we are not couples."

"We are until the divorce is finalised !" I love making her admit we are still couples and right now I think she looks so cute.

"Go and wait for me, I'll be down in a sec." I said. She shrugged and made faces before leaving. Over the years she'd overcome her shyness when I'm nude.

I walked down wearing a casual wear knowing she would complain about my dressing. Some would say I stress her a lot but it made her cute.

"And what do you think you're wearing?" She asked. "Don't tell me you're gonna wear that to the meeting."

"Yep." I said. "By the way I don't see how that's your business, and also you're staying."

"Staying? Where?" She asked standing up.

"Look," my voice was suddenly soft and low. "You just put to birth and you're not telling me that you're leaving your baby to attend a meeting?"

Ariana sighed, she knew he was right. It was not just good to leave her baby with Mila who hasn't experience marriage talk less of putting to birth.

"See, this is the reason I always went against the idea of bringing offsprings. You're still young and very careless, like now, you're here; where's your two day old baby?"

"I admit I'm careless sometimes..."

"All times, you can't even maintain your marriage." That made her heart throbbed painfully.

"Justin were not bringing our marriage into this ." She said and walked out. I just shook his head and left the house.

                       ♥♡˖⁠♡♥

"What's up Mila." Ariana greeted her friend.

"I'm good... Em you didn't go dur the meeting again?" She asked taking Ella into her arms.

"I had a change if mind, why don't we have fun now you're here it do you have other things to do?"

"Actually no but I'll still like to take my leave."

"Why? I mean you've already arrived so why don't we just party."

"You're really funny Riana, too funny." Ariana stared muddled, Mila was laughing strangely and only heaven knew why.