Chapter 8

Before I continue this story, I would like to know how this shit is so far, if I described the battles good, if the grammars good stuff like that please. And just know, when I right those Naruto and Satsuki moments, if you are cringing just know I'm cringing five times as hard but...it has to be done...to lead to some eventual SMUT (chill no child porn...maybe, even though I am still a teen so does it really matter?). Done know that the boys and men with culture like that smut. And some ladies maybe. Also, any Naruto x Hanabi fics gimme it right here nah 👀. Shit dry from good fanfics these days man, tough times. Anyways enjoy. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay here we are," Tazuna said gesturing at a two story house laying on a wooden platform on the sea. Tazuna opened the door to enter and then exclaimed, "I'm home!"

Immediately footsteps began resonating on the floors and a woman with long dark blue-coloured hair, wearing a short-sleeved pink shirt with the end of the sleeves and the collar being red in colour appeared in the hall Team Seven and Tazuna were in.

Immediately the woman ran up to the old man and enveloped him in a hug. "You're back and alive! Thank Kami!" she exclaimed on the verge of tears. Tazuna returned the hug breaming brightly. Meanwhile Team Seven minus an unconscious Kakashi awkwardly stood there.

After a few seconds, the display of affection was finally broken up by an 'ahem' from Naruto. "Didn't take you for a pedophile gramps," he remarked. Tazuna turned around to face the blonde looking enraged and disgusted at the same time. Shaking his fist in the air he shouted, "That's my daughter you fucking pervert!" Tazuna was then smacked in the head by his frowning daughter.

"We have a child in the house," she stated. Tazuna rubbed the back of his head sheepishly then addressed his daughter. "Well this is my daughter you blonde brat, here name is Tsunami, Tsunami these are the shinobi I hired to help build the bridge." Tsunami's eyes widened as she observed the shinobi in front of her. 'Maybe there is hope after all.'

"Nice to meet you Tsunami, do you have a place to stay by any chance. As you can see my sensei is incapacitated while my teammates and I myself are in need of rest," Naruto stated. Tsunami smiled brightly at Team Seven. "Of course and thank you for protecting my grandfather, we have two rooms, one for your sensei and you, and then the other for the girls, follow me if you will."

Tsunami then proceeded to lead them up a flight of stairs and pointed at each room. "I'll be preparing lunch now, please let me know if you need anything," Tsunami stated taking her leave. The conscious members of Team Seven expressed their thanks then the woman left them.

Hinata looked at Kakashi in concern and asked, "Is he going to be okay?" Naruto nodded. "Just some chakra exhaustion. Since he used the Chidori and the Sharingan it's no wonder." The Hyuuga seemed to accept this then walked in her room. Satsuki however was looking at Naruto with a look of distress and uneasiness which didn't go unnoticed by the blonde.

"You just going to stand there?" he asked. Satsuki snapped out of her trance and then smiled sheepishly. "Yeah sorry, just something on my mind, you should probably put sensei to bed." The Uchiha then followed Hinata to their room. 'What's her problem?' Naruto thought as he carefully placed Kakashi on one of the beds in their room and took out some bandages and gauze from one of his scrolls to patch up his sensei.

He removed his sensei's Jonin vest and wrapped bandages and gauze around his midsection and head, then he himself patched himself up then collapsed with a sigh on the other bed which was adjacent to the grey haired shinobi's.

'Damn if Kakashi - sensei wasn't there I could have died. And maybe even...Satsuki,' he thought sombrely closing his eyes still feeling the effects from battle. 'There will always be someone stronger than you, if not on Earth then someone out there in the vast universe,' Kurama said in Naruto's mind.