Chapter 10

"So, how is he?" a deep ominous voice belonging to a man asked, clothed by the darkness in the room he was in. "He's certainly gotten more powerful than the last time we met. Though he still does not have complete control over his eyes," came the reply from a monotonous voice on the other side of the room. 

"In time. I believe he will master them, and far surpass anybody in the shinobi world, only inching us closer to our goal. But for now, what news do you have on the Akatsuki?" the ominous man queried curiously. His colleague sighed and replied, "Their leader is growing more and more adamant on securing the nine tails. He even sent me and Kisame to check on the seal but nothing more." The monotonous voice paused for a second.

"Well...don't keep me in suspense, what did you find?"

"It seems that the seal has been tearing for a while now and in a few years the nine tails will be free," the monotonous voice man finished. 

After that there was silence. Within a few seconds however, the other man began chuckling to himself. The chuckling quickly turned to full blown laughter as he clutched his stomach. "Something, amusing Obito?"

The laughing man now identified as Obito finally calmed himself wiping a tear from his eye and said, "I haven't heard such good news in a long time. Not since you wiped out those Uchihas Itachi."

The man across from him now identified as Itachi raised his eyebrow and asked, "How is that good news? The nine tails will soon break free and wreak havoc."

Obito chuckled again amused. "Have some faith in the boy, he is fucking your sister anyways," he remarked smirking. 

Itachi's eye slightly twitched but he kept up his cool facade and calmly replied, "I don't think that is relevant right now." Obito's smirk just grew larger. "Aren't you excited to be an Uncle though?" Obito asked innocently. 

Immediately Itachi's Mangekyo activated, glowing a bright red in the darkness. Before Obito could say anything else a feminine voice cut in the room. 

"That is enough, stop being so childish," the female berated. "Ohhh, don't be like that Konan, he was almost about to crack," Obito whined childishly. Suddenly, a small flame on a candle being held on the walls of the room began burning, illuminating the entire room and the occupants in it.

"Itachi, what are you going to tell the Akatsuki's leader?" Konan asked with a neutral expression as if not even caring what the answer was. She had short, straight purple hair with a bun that covered her left eye, while her right amber eye was left uncovered with lavender eye shadow, and a black labret piercing. 

She wore a large light blue paper flower clipped on her bun and a revealing navy blue robe, with a large hemline on the front which exposed her arms, her back, the lateral part of her breast and her belly, with her navel being surrounded by four more piercings.(These descriptions are straight from anime and other sources so I ain't trying to sexualise anything, I mean I might in the future but that's beside the point).

Obito couldn't help but have a nosebleed under his orange mask at the sight. He hadn't changed much in appearance but instead of the cloak with red clouds he had on before, he now wore a normal black cloak. "I know your hormones are acting up right now but we must stay focused Obito," Itachi stated closing his eyes with disappointment at his fellow Uchiha's antics and low self - control.

"And to answer your question Konan, if I tell him the wrong thing, then either way it ends in disaster," Itachi started. "If I say the truth he will most certainly send some more Akatsuki after the boy. And if I were to lie then there is a chance he will see right through me, kill me and send more Akatsuki after Naruto anyways."