Chapter 9

Inari was on both knees facing the back of Itachi, his face drenched with tears. "GRANDPA!" he shrieked in desperation, but Tazuna was long dead.

Naruto and Satsuki along with the villagers and the rest of Team Seven didn't even know if what they were seeing was real. It couldn't be. Everything was going fine a few moments ago. But that was in the past. Now...there was the blood of the dead, surrounding one man who could kill them all. Especially when most of Team Seven were weakened from the previous battle.

Inari then did the unthinkable and ran straight to Itachi readying a punch, but of course everything he did was slow and predictable especially to someone with Itachi's calibre. "You're going to regret that!" the young boy yelled. As soon as the boy came within arm's length of Itachi, he suddenly stopped, his eyes wide as saucers as blood streaked down his neck.

Within milliseconds Inari fell to the ground still wearing the shocked expression, his blood pooling around him. "Insolent little boy," Itachi commented calmly as if he didn't murder a child. "Inari!" Tsunami shouted from the crowd of villagers. She fell to the ground clutching her chest, sobbing profusely.

Everybody's hairs stood on edge at the sight of the emotionless Uchiha wearing a black cloak covered with red clouds, with his three tomoe Sharingan holding no emotion for killing a child. Naruto felt chills down his spine as Itachi stared down him and the rest of his team. But as soon as he saw the motionless body of Inari, he didn't know what to feel. His heart began palpitating as he gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. A deep rage resonating throughout his being.

'Naruto...you already know what to do,' Kurama said in his mind.

"I-i-i...we're going to kill you!" he growled falling on all fours, red chakra enveloping his entire bod causing the air around him to turn into violent winds. His eyes then formed his flower petal patterned Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan with the pupils slitted.

The killing intent Naruto was giving off was making it hard to breathe for everybody within its range, even Kakashi. Within seconds the chakra cloak formed two tails made of the red chakra behind Naruto. This caused his finger nails to become sharpened and the outer rims of his eyes to get darker than it was already.

Kakashi looked at him in fear bug - eyed. 'Is the Kyuubi free?' he thought. Then most of his worries immediately dissipated. 'No Naruto is stronger than that, if anything Itachi is more of a threat.'

In a red blur, Naruto charged at Itachi and was inches away from landing a punch but at the last moment his fist landed on a large sword as tall as a man, wrapped in bandages.

The owner of it was a very tall, muscular man who had a distinctive shark-like appearance, complete with pale, blue skin along with small, round, white eyes, 3 sets of curved facial markings under his eyes, gills on his shoulders, and sharp triangular teeth. The shark like man also wore a cloak like Itachi's.

Naruto jumped away from both men then formed a cross hand sign. In a large poof of smoke, twenty shadow clones surrounded the two men on the bridge. "Naruto, that is Kisame Hoshigaki, said to be the most powerful member of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. We need to back out!" Kakashi exclaimed.

"Shut the fuck up, we're killing this foul Uchiha today!" Naruto shouted.

"Not today Naruto," Itachi stated as calm as ever. "Kisame, deal with him, you know the plan," the Uchiha ordered. The shark like man now identified as Kisame gave a sickening grin and replied, "With pleasure."

"No! You ain't brushing me off like that Itachi!" Naruto shouted even more enraged than before at the fact that Itachi thought he would come out of this unscathed. Years and years of sweat, blood and tears to get where he was at right now, all for one man. "Burn motherfucker! Ameterasu!" the blonde exclaimed. With that, pitch black flames shot out of his now bleeding right eye towards Itachi.