It was a accident!!

A/n: Hii I know I can say this was a one-shot but I decided I'm making more Kaminari x fem reader one-shots let's move.

You couldn't believe what you saw in front of you, your boyfriend Kaminari, and your best friend, Jiro making out in front of you not knowing you were there.

"D-Denki? Jirou?" They stood there shocked because they didn't notice you were there "Y/n I-" Denki tried to say before you cut him off "How could you!! And with my best friend" "Y/n I'm sorry it's just" Your best friend attempted to explain but you interrupted her by saying "You are my best friend and you have been there for me since elementary school but with my boyfriend seriously?!"

Tears started streaming down your face and onto the floor of your and your boyfriend's shared apartment.

"After all we have been through together you go and cheat on me I can't believe you!!" You didn't know what emotions you were feeling it was a mixture of hatred, hurt, confusion, and regretful decisions of introducing your best friend to your boyfriend.

"Please y/n let us explain-"You your friend off and explain why cheated on me with my best friend!! How long has this been going on?!"

They both stayed silent not answering your question until your backstabber of a best friend spoke up and said "6 months and a week" More started flowing uncontrollably down your face "That's a week after I introduced ya'll to each other Denki we have been together for 3 years"

Denki walks over to you and wipes away your tears, he cups your face with his hands and says "Y/n I'm so sorry but I just fell out of love and Jirou just really seems to understand me I'm so sorry y/n I truly am but I just can't be with you anymore."

You slap Denki as hard as you can and reply with "I don't care about that You should have told me you were falling out of love instead of cheating on me" You storm over to the closet and start packing all of your clothes "y/n im so sorry I don't know what came over me."

Jiro started saying but immediately regretted saying it because your response was even worse "Shut it you home wrecker You knew how much I loved and cared for him!!

Our friendship and relationship is over!!" You violently took off the promise ring Denki gave you and threw it at him hard "Ow!!" He said as he picked it up off his hand and looked at it. You finished packing up your suitcase and ran out of there as fast as you could.

You didn't know where you were going but as long as it was far away from that cheater and home wrecker you stopped in front of someone's house and knocked on their door. A few minutes later they opened up and said

"Y/n what are you doing here are you ok?" Your guy best friend Hanta Sero said as he looked at your red puffy eyes "He... cheated.." Sero took you inside and called all of the Baku Squad except Jirou and Kaminari. Mina was there within five minutes with your favorite snacks.

Kirishima brought you a giant stuffed bear for you to cry on. Bakugo even came looking mad and pissed off he said "THAT DAMN DUNCE FACE AND EARS I'LL KILL THEM!"

Your other two best friends Tsu and Ochako came and cheered you up "You can stay at my house y/n," Mina said "Thanks Mina" You started wiping your face. "I'm glad I have friends like you, who aren't backstabbers and cheaters thank you for comforting me," you said.

You were going to go to Mina's house but you decided to stay at Sero's since you were already there. Luckily Sero had a guest room. That night you cried yourself to sleep thinking about the good memories you shared with both of your used-to-be boyfriends and used-to-be best friends Now they are all ruined.

700 words it's not much but I tried