Pt 2 y/n's revenge THE END (SMUT)

Alright listen i know this is a kaminari x fem reader oneshot book but im gonna be adding someone for this revenge. Also this is part 2 of "it was a accident"

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️WARNING⚠️ THERE WILL BE SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER SO IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, LEAVE. I'll make more fluff chapters dw

Onto the story OvO

⚠️YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️

After everyone found out kaminari cheated, nobody talked to him but he looked happy with jiro, not like he was with you. You only had two emotions while you saw them laugh and kiss.

Jealously and hurt. Your group tried to comfort you but you felt like you wanted to drown in your own crying puddle until one day mina had an idea "you should make him jealous by fake dating someone like sero, since he cheated with your best friend you should date his!!"

That's when your eyes lit up mina had a great idea!! "Yeah your right!!" Mina smirked, knowing sero has a crush on you longer then kaminari has....

Flashback

                                                               Sero's pov

I stood there shocked at the scene in front of me, my own best friend just confessed to my crush, with flowers and chocolates in my hand.

Today was gonna be my day to finally confess my feelings for y/n but my best friend kamibro beat me to it. He then kissed her softly. I wish that were me kissing her but if she loves him then i guess i can't do anything about it i wish her the best more than any thing. As long as she's happy im happy.

End of flashback

Y/n's pov

I make my way to Sero's house and knocks on his door. He opens up "hey y/n what do you need?" He said, and i respond with "i need you to be my fake boyfriend to make kaminari jealous." It seemed like he blushed for a minute while he stood there and thought about it.

Once he thought about it he said "yes but if i do this you have to go on a date with me" i blushed a little and said "alright."  "Wait really?!" He replied "yeah i don't see why not" "well i didn't think you would agree because you just got out of a relationship..." i Laugh "it takes me a little while to get over it but im good now!"

(Sorry if you aren't quick to get over someone) "so here's how this is gonna work, when ever the bakusquad is hanging out we will be like holding hands, complimenting each other and etc." i say "mhm" he responds "sound good sero" i said to him "yeah"

3 DAYS LATER

                                                                       sero's pov

Notification from the group chat "the bakusquad😜😜😜"
I see y/n texted the group chat

Your user name is [y/u/n]

[y/u/n: you guys wanna hang out we can go to the amusement park]

[alien queenn🩷: yeah im down]

[tape dispenser🖤 : i agree with mina]

[rock hard🪨: im hanging out with bakubro he said "tch whatever" so bakubro is going to]

[sparky⚡️🔩: jirou and me are going]

[Alien queenn🩷: ...]

[tape dispenser🖤: ...]

[rock hard🪨: ...]