[confession and fluff] kaminari x fem reader

Denki kaminari also known as the class flirt and the class clown. You were in the dekusquad and he was in the bakusquad. You had a huge crush on him and it was very obvious to pretty much everyone even him. You yourself thought it wasn't obvious. One day you were in class writing a love letter to kaminari. He came up to you and looked over your shoulder seeing you were writing a love letter to someone and because you were so deep in thought you didn't see how close he was to your face until he spoke up and smirked while doing so already knowing who it was for. "who's the love letter for?" You looked to the left of your face and blushed immediately. "I- uhh- it's i-" you couldn't even get the words out from how close his face was to yours. You cover your face with your hands as he laughs softly. "Your so cute when you can't get words out of your mouth" he says as he stops laughing and smiles at you and your face becomes even redder then it was before. "S-Shouldn't you be hanging out with your squad pikachu?" Kaminari kept his smirk on his face.

"Oh is that a new nickname?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah" you admitted shyly "is that ok?" You asked not knowing what else to say in case he didn't like the nickname you gave him "oh no i love it n/n, see you later n/n gotta go" he did his signature move (finger guns and then he winked at you) and ran off to catch up with his group to go to lunch. "Hey y/n you coming?" Uraraka shouted from across the classroom with the other dekusquad members. "Yeah i am just give me a second!!" You finish the letter your writing and puts it in your bag then you catch up with the dekusquad.

——

You placed the letter down in front of kaminari's door, you knocked and was about to run but to your surprise he opened the door before you could even run. He puts the letter in his pocket, then he pulls you into his room by your waist. Before you can even get a word out your mouth, he leans in but stops. "Do you give me consent to kiss you?" He asks. You shyly and quietly says yes and he continues leaning in until both your lips meet kissing you gently as you put one hand on his neck and the other around his face. You kiss until you stop so you can catch your breathe. "Wow that was..." you start to say and he finishes "amazing" he says chuckling. "Yeah... can you maybe..." you say quietly but loud enough for him to hear. "You want more kisses?" He asks slightly smirking. "Yeah.. please?" His slightly smirks turns into a bigger smirk. "Of course i can give you more kisses but only if i can call you mine, sunshine." Your face heats up and you cover your face like you did earlier and he laughs. After he stops laughing he pulls your hands away from your face again and kisses you this time more passionately. "So is that a yes?" He pulls away and asks unsure of your answer. You answer him by pulling his face in and kissing him. "Does that answer your question kami?" You smile. "Another nickname geez i can't keep up." He says and then speaks up again "hey you want to watch a movie with me?" He says. "Are you asking me on date?" You say smiling and laughing softly "yeah i am, so what do you say?" "Sure i'll go on a date with you, when is it going to be?" "How about friday night? Does 8 sound good?" He says. "Yeah i'll free out my schedule." He kisses you again and sits you down on his bed. He sits down with you and you put your head on his shoulder. You sit there for a few minutes in comfortable silence until you realize something and speaks up. "Hey was i really that obvious?!" He laughs "yeah you were, and you were so adorable to." Your face heats up again even redder then it was before.
—-

Sorry i haven't been posting school started for me and i have been lazy😅
716 words. This is like really short so i'll try to do better next time.