Gamer! Kaminari x fem! Reader (SMUT)

Kaminari has two jobs, 1 being a gamer and two becoming a pro hero. He's a hero in the day but a gamer at night, or is he something more than that?😏 Find out!!
⚠️WARNING⚠️ THERE WILL BE SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Y/n's pov
"Kami" you whined as you were sitting on your boyfriend's bed in his dorm room "Yes y/n" Kaminari, your boyfriend said still focusing on his game "I want cuddles" you whined some more.

"In a minute'm almost done" You waited almost all night and he still wasn't off the game so you got an idea. You walked over to him sat on his lap and pushed down on him. he groaned a little. "Fuck y/n what are you doing"

⚠️SMUT STARTS HERE⚠️
You responded with "Baby get off the game and play with me" as you moaned which made him hard. You kept moaning in his ear when eventually he had enough and said

"Hey guys I'm going to get off the game I have someone to take care of" The people he was playing with were his male friends who were in the Bakusquad which included Sero, Kirishima, and Bakugo. "OK bro sees you tomorrow Don't stay up too late!!" Sero said through the headset you couldn't tell but it sounded like he was smirking.

He placed his headset and sat it down on the table. "You shouldn't have done that sunshine your in for it now." He said in a deep voice that made your face red, You've never heard this voice before but it sounded sexy. "Take off your clothes and get on the fucking bed, NOW.

You didn't need to be told twice because within two minutes you had your clothes off and were ready to get on the bed you lay down on the bed. You didn't notice but he already had his clothes off leaving his rock-hard cock sprung out.

2nd person pov:
Kami got on top of you and started trailing kisses along your jawline and down your neck. He took one of your nipples into his mouth and started sucking on it while he messaged the other.

He then stopped sucking on your nipples and started kissing you while still massaging your nipples. He stopped a couple of minutes later and went down to your pussy. He pushed your legs apart and slid his head in between them, he started by licking your pussy taking his tongue dipping it deeper and deeper spreading it apart. once it was far enough apart he added one finger in causing you to moan, he started thrusting his finger through your pussy.

He thrusted a couple more times before adding another finger in. he moaned a little causing a tingling sensation to course through his body. "Mhm let me try something.." as he was making a scissoring motion you suddenly felt something like a little shock "D-Denki ~" you moaned.

"Yea, that's right moan my name like the good slut you are"Something about him calling you a slut made you moan even louder. "Oh yeah, you like that? Like when I call you a slut? Yeah, that's right my little slut. You gonna cum for me?" He sped up his thrusting and also made little zaps which overwhelmed you and you came all over his fingers.

"Yeah and this is just the beginning your gonna cum so much more than this," he says licking the cum off of his fingers. "Now get on your knees and take this cock like the good little slut you are" You instantly got on your knees and stuck out your tongue. He smirks "Yeah that's right open your mouth for this cock" he slowly slides his cock in making it hit the back of your throat "Ohh fuckk,"

He says as he takes his cock out of your mouth, grabs a fistful of your hair, and slams his cock right back in he does that 3 more times and you had tears in your eyes from how rough and hard his dick is.

"Crying already? And you were asking for this pathetic really" he thrusts harder and hits the back of your throat over and over making you gag and barely breathe. "Yeah, you like when I fuck your face? I bet you do cause your my little cum slut aren't you?"

He takes his cock out of your mouth letting you breathe for a minute before slamming it back in abusing your throat. He takes a few more hard thrusts and then he cums in your mouth but he doesn't stop and thrusts hard a few more times and pulls his cock out of your mouth.

"Swallow that for me baby" You swallow his seamen waiting for him to tell you what to do next. "Suck my cock for me make me cum a second time." You licked his tip and his balls a few times before he grabbed your chin and made you look up at him "Stop fucking teasing me y/n before I give you a punishment"

You whimpered and complied with his orders taking his cock in your mouth. You pumped his balls and whatever else couldn't fit you started bobbing your head up and down while pumping. Meanwhile, kaminari groans and moans to get his dick sucked "Oh fuhk yes y/n keep fucking going like the good little slut you are for me, yes baby fuckk"

He throws his head back in pleasure satisfied with the pleasure you're giving him. You suck and lick his cock a few more times before he cums in your mouth a second time. He pulls you back to the bed and spreads your legs apart "So needy huh baby?"

He sucks and licks on your clit he licks your clit so many times which brought you to another organism. Since your pussy was wet enough he got up and slid his cock in letting it sit in. When you told him it was ok to move he started moving gently but soon went harder and faster.

"Fuck yes, y/n this is what you wanted? Daddy's big fat cock yeah?!" You moaned as he went faster and harder god this man was magic. He was bringing you to yet another organism of the night. he was thrusting his cock in your pussy so it slightly hurt which caused you to whimper and moan loudly.

"D-Daddy im about to cum!!" You said in between moans "Yes cum with me my little slut" he thrust into you a few more times then both of you came. You thought you were done because both of you were panting and out of breath but he had this grin on his face as his hair stuck to his face

His face looked like this:

But with a smirk, he flipped you over so your ass was showing to him

But with a smirk, he flipped you over so your ass was showing to him. Without warning he thrust into you hard and kept doing it over and over until he hit your G-spot which made you moan louder than before

"Don't forget you fucking asked for this. Yeah look who's moaning now my little slut" he thrust harder 3 more times those words and his thrusting made your pussy uncontrollably clench down on his cock making him pant and grunt

"Fuck your so fucking tight" You feel yourself coming close to your 3rd or 4th organism of the night "K-kaminari im about to." he cuts you off and pulls out. You pout because of the loss of satisfaction "Thought we were finished huh?" He says as he zaps your clit.

This kept going until you were completely broken you had tears in your eyes from the overwhelming pain and pleasure but he wiped them away. Once ya'll were done he handed you his hoodie and sweatpants to sleep in and then cuddled you for the rest of the night. You wondered how you were gonna explain this to your sensei tomorrow because you won't be able to walk.

1363 words hope this was enjoyable.