The Meeting || Chapter 3

Yunho finally did, what his grandma told him to do; he got himself a good job.

After his grandma convinced him to quit his others and find an appropriate job in their near, he did a lot of research and found a good one.

And there he stood. In front of a tall, expensive looking building, ready to go inside. And that was what he did.

He went inside and walked straight to the reception, where he found a nice looking lady. "Uhm Hello, my name is Jeong Yunho and I'm here for the interview as a manager for Mr. Song", he said nervously. "Ah yeah Mr. Jeong welcome. Just go into the waiting room around that corner to the left and wait until your name gets called" she replied with a smile and pointed in the direction of the waiting Room. Yunho gave her smile, bowed, mumbled a small 'thanks' and went in the direction where the kind lady told him to go.

When he entered the room, he immediately saw a face, he didn't except to see. "Yunho!!! Hey mannn!!" A loud energetic voice shouted at him. "Oh my god Wooyoung don't scream like that geez" Yunho said to his friend. "Oh c'mon it's not that big but what are you doing here?" Wooyoung asked confused and happy at the same time "I'm here for the manager position of Mr. Song" "Oh that's great! I'm here to support my boyfriend, he's having an interview with Mr. Kim right now" Wooyoung said proudly at the boyfriend part. Yunho chuckled at his friends behavior. And then the door opened. Wooyoung's head shot towards the door and run to the person that just came out.

"Sanni!!! How was it babe?" He asked while hugging his boyfriend "Well he said he would give me a feedback per E-Mail after he is done with the rest of the interviews. But he said I definitely have a chance", San answered. "That's great honey!!" Wooyoung screamed with a wide smile.

"Ah Sanni, this is Yunho a Highschool friend of mine, he is also here for an interview but with Mr. Song" Wooyoung introduced his friend to his boyfriend
"Hey Yunho I'm San his boyfriend" San replied towards Yunho and gave him a hand "Nice to meet you San" Yunho smiled at him.

After about twenty minutes of catching up with each other, the door opened and a middle aged woman came in "Jeong Yunho?" She called out. Yunho raised his hand and stood up "please follow me" she told him and they walked through the corridors until they came to a door with the sign 'Mr. Song office' written on it.
When they both entered, Yunho saw Mr. Song doing some paperwork.

"Mr. Song, your next client is here" the woman behind Yunho said and said man looked up from his table and saw Yunho.
And he was shook. Never has he ever seen a man this pretty and handsome at the same time. After Mingi got out of his starre, he told Yunho to take a seat in front of him. And that was what Yunho did. The lady left right after she bowed one last time.

"So tell me about you and why are you here" the rapper said and Yunho's nervousness vanished a bit after he heard the soft but deep voice of the man in front of him.
"So uhm, my name is Jeong Yunho, I am 24 years old and need a job to pay for my grandma's medicine. I had a few jobs before but they really got my health so my grandma told me to quit them and find a well paid and appropriate full time job. And since I studied product and business management I thought, that as a manager I would make a good move. And I also heard a lot about you and really appreciate your work and effort you put into your music to make people happy with it. Also my grandma likes your music so I thought I would also make her happy if I work for you." Yunho told the younger guy and chuckled at the last part.
Mingi observed and admired the other the whole time he spoke and had an instand smile on his face.

After a minute of silence Mingi spoke "You are really a good guy Yunho I really appreciate the love you have for your grandma and the things you would do for her. I would really like to hire you right away but I can't do that. I don't really have questions so I will send you an Email if you make it or not" the whole time he spoke the two held eye contact and Yunho wasn't intimidated at all. He even felt relaxed under the others stare. "I will look through your files a few times so I have a few more information before I'm sure but I can resume you that your chances are like 80%" Yunho smiled at him widely and nodded.

Mingi then gave him a hand to shake and Yunho gladly took it "Thank you so much Mr. Song, I really appreciate it" "Oh please drop the formalities, call me Mingi, you're older than me after all" Yunho nodded and smiled at him once again "thank you Mingi"