In Denial || Chapter 4

After the meeting Yunho went back to the waiting room with a smile plastered on his face.

When he entered he saw Wooyoung and San talking cutely with each other. He walked over to them and they asked how it went "I think it was pretty good, he told me my chances were very high so I think I did good" Yunho answered "that's great" they both said.

"Do you wanna come eat with us" San asked Yunho "No I'm sorry but I have to go home to granny she's probably curious as well how it went so I think I should hurry" he turned the offer down "but we should stay in contact, right? Wooyoung I don't think I have your number right?" He continued "No wait give me your phone" Wooyoung answered. Yunho handed it to him and the youngest of them gave him his and San's phone number.

They bid each other good bye and splittend their ways.

When Yunho arrived home, he saw his grandma laying on the couch watching a show on the TV. "Oh hello dear! How did it go?" The old lady asked and was about to stand up to greet her grandson but Yunho rushed over to her "Granny lay down. It was pretty good, actually. Mingi said he would send me an Email when he finished all the interviews to inform me about the job but he said my chances are high" Yunho replied while sitting down next to his grandma. "Oh that's great honey" she said with a smile that Yunho gave back.

When Mingi finished all the interviews for the day, he was exhausted.

After several hours of interviews different people, he finally got home. When he arrived at his house, he shared with his two friends, he found the couple in the kitchen making dinner. "Hey guys" Mingi announced himself to the two elders. They turned around and smiled at him "Hey Mingi! You can go to the living room the dinner will be ready in about 5 minutes. We thought we could watch a movie together after this exhausting day okay" Hongjoon told him "Yeah sure. Can I help you with anything?" He asked "No we're fine thank" Seonghwa said this time.

Mingi knew that when they said that the three of them would watch a movie, that the two lovebirds would laugh, giggle, kiss and cuddle the whole time, while he would be sleeping in the first 20 minutes.

So Mingi sat in the living room waiting for the others. And when they arrived with the food, they decided to talk first.
"So Mingi how were the interviews? Do you already know who you are gonna hire?" Seonghwa asked the youngest and took a bite of his food. "Yeah actually I am very sure who I am gonna hire. His name is Jeong Yunho and he looks for a full time job to pay for his grandmas medicine. He is very handsome as well with his big puppy eyes, cute little nose, small but pretty lips and this clear skin and squishy cheeks" he didn't notice that when he told his two friends about his soon-to-be-assistant that a smile grew on his smile. The other two looks at him with wide eyes and smiles on their faces. When Mingi looked at them he wondered why they looked to happy "What is it?" He asked "Mingi you are whipped" Hongjoon said to his best friend, who is now in shock. "What are you talking about?" Asked Mingi one again "Mingi are you hearing yourself? You sound like a high school girl, who just discovered her first crush" Seonghwa said chuckling. "I don't have a crush on him" he denied being a bit angry at the oldest "okay kids let's leave the big baby here alone and watch a movie okay" said Hongjoon now and they agreed.
But Mingi couldn't focus at all. The whole time he had to think about Yunho and the things Seonghwa said.
And he asked himself...

Does he like Yunho?