You got it || Chapter 5

The next morning Yunho woke up very early because he couldn't sleep so he decided he would go to his living room and see what's on TV.

So he sat on his couch and watched TV. After some time though he actually fell asleep for the rest of the night and woke up at 9 o'clock.
At first he panicked thinking he would be late for his job, then he remembered that it was Saturday and he didn't have to work this early on Saturdays.

He decided to make himself and his grandma a breakfast, so he made omelet with bacon.

After he finished that he went to wake up this granny. When he got to her bedroom she already was awake and just about to stand up. But Yunho was faster and helped her out of bed.

"Granny you know you shouldn't stand up by yourself. You could fall. And why are you awake already you usually sleep till 12 when I don't wake you up" Yunho said to her, chuckling at the last part.
"Oh I know but your amazing smelling food woke me up and I couldn't wait to taste it" she answered smiling at her grandson.

Yunho returned the smile and they walked to the kitchen where the table was already set.

They ate in silence until they heard a *ding* and Yunho felt his phone vibrate in this pocket.

He got an e-Mail and opened it just to read

Hello Mr. Jeong,

this is Song Mingi and I am very glad to congratulate you to the post of my new manager.
I would like to meat you tomorrow at 10 am outside of the same building you also had your interview, just to give you a few more details and also so you could train a bit, since I have a few attends to be tomorrow but more to that then.

Have great rest day Jeong Yunho, I am very exited meeting you again tomorrow.

Yunho was stunned and just staring at his phone with wide eyes. His grandmother didn't have a clue what was going on. Until her grandson jumped off his chair, jumping up and down while having a wide and happy smile plastered on his face.

"What is going on?" She asked him
"I got the manager job granny" he told her full of joy. And with that sentence mrs. Jeong also grew a wide and proud smile on her face.

As for Mingi, his evening went exactly how he thought. His two friends started cuddling, commenting and laughing at the film the whole time while he slept in the first 30 minutes.

He woke up still on the couch but in a laying position and the other two nowhere to be seen. He looked at the clock 6:24 it read.

Mingi groaned knowing he couldn't fall asleep anymore, so he stood up and cleaned up a bit and made himself some cereal.

After about one hour watching TV he remembered he still needs to give someone the manager position but the only person he could think about was Jeong Yunho. So of course he had to get that position.

He started to write the email to him but somehow he struggled to get the right words. He was so frustrated why can't I just write a fucking email??!! he screamed at himself in his head while groaning out loud.

Then he heard footsteps and looked up just to be met with his two roommates.
"What are you groaning for man?" Seonghwa asked him looking weirdly at the youngest. "I'm trying to write an email" he said turning his attention back to his laptop "and what is hard about that?" The shortest of them asked "I don't even know myself I just can't find the right words. I mean I am trying to tell Yunho that he is now my manager but it either sound too cringe, harsh or like a love letter" Mingi answered letting his head hand down.

The couple shared a few looks and then the oldest spoke up "Dude you really have some problems. Okay let me see what you got" and with that he want over to the big baby and read the email "yeah okay I see what you mean" he commented. Hongjoon also went over and read the mail.

They changed out a few words and things in the beginning and end and showed it to Mingi. He read it and raised his eyebrows "that Is actually really good thanks guys" he said smiling.
The other two just nodded smiling as well, glad that they could help their helpless friend.

————

I am surprised some people actually read this💀💀

I know the story seems a bit cliché and stuff and it will probably go on like this but maybe it will be cute.

Also I am not gonna say things like "the Oreo-haired man" or smth like that bc they change hair colours all the time.

But still Oreo Wooyoung has my heart 🫶🏻🫶🏻
Also if y'all care (probably not but idc)my bias is Mingi and I don't have a bias wrecker(cus I love them all) 😗✌️

Byeee