Abhishek

I opened the door of my apartment and saw a girl standing near the couch, I guess she is going to be my new roommate but before she could speak anything I bombarded her with questions not even giving her a chance to reply, she then stopped me and said to come inside, I did so and sat on the couch while she told me her name, 'Kiara. It is pretty, just like her.' I thought to myself. After talking she went into her room while I did the same and as soon as I laid on my bed, I was fast asleep because today was a hectic day. Next day I woke up early to prepare breakfast for both of us since I thought she must be tired from all the travelling and why not impress her with my cooking skills. I entered the kitchen and played TAYLOR SWIFT on my speaker, since it was a habit of mine to listen to songs while cooking and who the hell does not want to listen to TAYLOR SWIFT?? While I was cooking, she came and snapped her fingers and I turned to face her as we talked, more like she just replied to whatever I said. I gave her the breakfast and she said that the pancakes were not bad, then I started to argue over that when she 'politely' asked me to shut up. After finishing breakfast, she went into her room and after a while came out in a hurry ready to leave. I stopped her and said that we needed to divide the chores, it was not important to be discussed at that time, but I just wanted to hear her voice as it was very soothing. She said that she had to leave or else she would be late and said that we could discuss it tonight, I nodded my head as she stood still while fiddling with her fingers, looking hesitant to speak when I said that she could say what she wanted to. She then asked me to prepare breakfast every day. She hurriedly left before I could say anything, while closing the door behind her and I just laughed at her awkward but cuteness. 'She liked the breakfast.' I said to myself, laughing a little while shaking my head, I sat on the couch, drowning in thoughts of her. She is pretty, has long and wavy black hair, dark chocolate brown eyes with long eyelashes, oval face and plump lips . I could paint a canvas of hers, I just saw her yesterday, yet I remember every detail. Her voice is dominating and pleasant to hear, I swear to God that I can listen to it all day. The only problem was that she did not speak on her own, she just replied to the things I said, which means that if I want to talk to her then I'll have to be the one who starts the conversation, which means that I will have to find reasons to talk to her since she made a request to talk to her only if it involves work, but it's okay. 'She just moved here yesterday bro, what else do you expect her to do?' The other me said. 'Wow, I just met her yesterday and I'm already attracted to her. If she gets to know about my thoughts about her, she will definitely think of me as a playboy because looking at her i don't think she believes in love at first sight or maybe in love at all. I need to stop thinking about her and i cannot judge her, she just moved in yesterday. ' I spoke to myself and chuckled at my already confused state. I looked at the clock and it was already 11:30 am, so I got up and went towards my room to change my clothes to leave for my dance and music classes. There is a 99% chance that she is going to attend the same academy as me. I again started to think about her, when suddenly the doorbell rang, I thought who it was because my parents are not here, nor is my brother going to come to meet me today. It rang again and I went to open the door, there was a delivery, but I had not ordered anything. When I asked the delivery boy for whom it was, he spoke 'This is for Kiara Singh.' 'Alright. Is it pre-paid?' I asked. 'No sir, it is yet to be paid' I took the parcel, paid the delivery boy and texted Kiara that her parcel arrived. She just replied with a 'thumbs up' emoji. I kept the parcel on the table near the couch and then took the things I needed and headed out for the classes. since the place was near the apartment so I walked to the academy. I entered the dance room and saw Kiara dancing on Swalla, and dude she was brilliant. The control she had over her body was awesome. She looked like someone who has been learning dance for years. After finishing the dance, she bowed down as everyone clapped and I entered inside. We had combined dance classes of boys and girls everyday but also different sessions of boys and girls every alternate day. When it was my turn to perform, I kept my bag on the floor and started to perform with my group on BAD HABITS by ED SHEERAN. While I was dancing, I noticed Kiara looking at me again and again, so I looked back at her. After we finished everyone clapped, even Kiara. I don't know why but I was kinda happy after getting applauded by her. Maybe I wanted her to like my dancing. But why? I need to stop thinking about her, she literally came into my life yesterday but has occupied my mind since. Wow.  I went towards Kiara and said 'Looks like we're in the same academy.' She just looked at me and nodded, I wanted to talk more but my group started to call me which is why I had to leave.