Abhishek

After the class ended, I saw Kiara heading outside and decided to go after her since it was pretty late, and we were going in the same direction unless she had something else to do. As I went outside, I saw that it was raining, and I was just behind Kiara when she turned around and as a result, she bumped into me. It started raining heavily so I took her hand and went inside a shed. After entering the shed she asked me to leave her hand and snatched her hand from mine. She looked at the sky and said that the rain wouldn't stop any soon, so she just ran in the rain. I asked her to stop but she didn't listen to me, so having no other option I ran behind her. Catching up to her I took her hand and ran a little faster than before so she wouldn't catch a cold. We reached the apartment all wet and she left my hand while making her way towards her room to change as I also left for my room. Entering my room, I looked out of the window and started to think about her. How she loved it whenever it rained and would always go out to dance in it no matter what weather it was. Thinking about the good days with her, unknowingly a tear slipped from my eye, but I wiped it quickly as I knew she wouldn't want me to cry. I looked at the sky and said "Why couldn't it be me God? Why her? Why did you take her away from me? Was I not on my behavior?' I looked at the rain one last time and headed to take a cold shower. After refreshing myself I put on a smile as I couldn't wallow right now and what would I even get after wallowing over her? It's not like she will miraculously come back. I won't get anything from being sad, so I just went out to the kitchen and decided to make some hot chocolate for me and Kiara to make us warm. After a few minutes Kiara also came out of her room. She sneezed and we 'politely' had a chat after which she went into her room. After she left, I started to think about her voice and that chat, DAMN she knows how to speak Hindi. 'Well obviously bro. She is from India and wouldn't she know how to speak in her native language. Dude your seriously dumb.' said the voice in my head. It wasn't really wrong. I mean obviously she would know how to speak Hindi. My mind is really not here, I need some time for me. So, I took the keys of my motorcycle and went to the garden that I used to go to with her as I was really missing her today. After reaching the garden I went to the spot we used to lie at. Laying on the grass I just looked at the sky while tears started to slip from my eyes, and I just couldn't stop it. I didn't even try to stop it because I did not have the energy to. After a while of crying, I unknowingly slept and woke up due to the noise my phone was making. I took out the phone from my pocket and saw Kiara's name flash on it. There were 43 messages from her. I opened them and they were mostly 'WHERE ARE YOU? WHY AREN'T YOU REPLYING? DID YOU GO TO A PHARMACY? ARE YOU SICK? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO COME BACK?' and many more like that. I just replied, 'I'll be back in 30' and started to head for home. After reaching the apartment, I opened the door and saw Kiara sitting on the couch looking towards the door as we made eye contact. 'Enter.' she said and so did I. 'Where were you? Do you know how many times I texted you? I thought someone kidnapped you. Wait... Did you cry?' she said as I lowered my head and started to speak 'I was not kidnapped; I just went somewhere and accidently fell asleep. I'm sorry, I'll inform you from now on but I'm tired right now, so I'll just go to sleep. Goodnight.' I headed towards my room when she said 'Just so you know, if you even wanna talk, I am a good listener.' 'Thank you, but maybe some other time' I said and smiled as she nodded and went towards her room while I did the same.