Kiara

I saw Abhishek dancing on BAD HABITS with his group and he was not bad. Well, he was pretty good to be honest. He moved his body with every beat. I kept looking at him and I guess he noticed me because he also looked back at me. After they finished, I clapped because they did well. I talked to the choreographer, and he said that I could continue. I was so happy on the inside that I wanted to jump up and down, but he would probably think of me as a weird girl, so I just smiled and asked for the time. He introduced me to everyone and all of them were sweet, they tried to interact with me but obviously me being me gave them short replies. Most of them stopped asking me questions but one girl whose name was Clara didn't. She kept talking to me and my short replies didn't seem to bother her. I kind of liked that she kept talking to me, it felt nice. 'You can call me if you have any problem. I'll give you my number and if you don't know then let me tell you New York has a dark side. If you see any creep following you, then call me, I will do something and when you're with me you won't need to worry because I'm pretty good at karate.' She said, and it was true that New York had a dark side because of being so famous but that was not going to stop me. 'It's alright. I can take care of myself even I know karate.' I spoke while her smile faded, 'But still give me your number maybe I will need it.' I spoke again as I did not want to disappoint her and it would be good to know some people in this city. Her smile came back, while she gave her phone to me to feed in my number. After a while, when the dance class ended, I started to go out of the studio, but it was raining so I started to turn back to go inside the shed but bumped into someone and when I looked up it was HIM, again. I was about to say something but then suddenly it started to rain harder, so he took my hand, and we went under the shed. 'Leave my hand.' I spoke and got my hand out of his grip. I looked up and said, 'It looks like the rain isn't going to stop anytime soon, so I'm gonna run my way back.' 'Hey! You can't.' He said but I ran anyway, soon he also started to run after me and ofc he was faster than me so ran beside me and then took my hand in his and started to drag me. We reached the apartment all drenched. I left his hand and went to change so I wouldn't get sick while he also left for his room. I took a cold shower because I didn't like hot showers. After the shower, I changed my clothes, while my hair was still wet. I was hungry so I went into the kitchen to cook something, but Abhishek was already there preparing something. I was about to ask what he was cooking but before that I sneezed on which he commented, 'Great, you just came yesterday and you're already sick. Bhai aise baarish mein bheeg ke vapis nhi aate, ruk jaati.' 'I had some work to do aur meri tabyat kharaab hui hai na, mein apna dhyaan rakh lungi, meri chinta mat kr itni, tum apna dhyaan rakho.' I said and sneezed again. 'Haa dekhte hai ki aap apna kitna dhyaan rakh leti hai madam.' He said again. 'Chup be, tabyat kharab hai ab dimaag kharab mat kar.' I spoke. 'Jaisa aap kahen ma'am.' He spoke again and handed me a cup of hot chocolate. I took it from him and went up to my room while sneezing. Ughh. I hate being sick. I spoke to myself and sipped the hot chocolate he made earlier while thinking about the conversation we just had. I seriously did not expect that he could speak in Hindi but I can't say anything about him because we've not really had a real conversation from which we both will get to know more about each other. But, bro DAMN his voice is so freaking hot.