000

𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶 𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗶 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸

𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶 𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗶 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸. His usually calm face turning suprised as he saw his children. His two children whom had just been born minutes prior. He felt such joy he never thought would penetrate him. Was this what his father felt?

The woman he married, Rei, looked awfully tired yet she kept such a warm smile, looking down at her twins. Her heart bounced excitedly at the thought of spending time with her two babies. So unlike her fast paced heart accompanied by a scream earlier.

"What do you think of Touya and [Name]?" She asked after a few seconds. The tone of her voice wasn't what a normal loving wife would have, it was rather akin to a casual business partner. And Todoroki Enji didn't have any qualms about it

Touya was the name of Enji's great grandfather, while [Name] was the name of Rei's grandfather.

"It suits them." He replied, looking at the red haired child, Touya; and his white haired twin, [Name]. They both looked beautiful. Normal Todoroki Enji would never say such things. Is this what they call, fatherly love?

"I'll have them." He motioned for her to put them on his arms. "Rest. After you wake up, we'll go home."

Home? Todoroki Enji would never say that. He often said house. Maybe he meant it a home for the two bundles of joy she had. If so, it is home.

She smiled at Enji- no.

She smiled at her husband.

She felt unexplainable glee for the first time since they've been together.

The song ended when his fingers touched a faulty key. He pressed it one more time before sighing. [Name] leaned his head backwards and took a breath. The large windows of the apartment open behind him, letting in fresh midnight air.

It was cold. And so was his fingers and the song he played

"What're you doing up?"Hawks, or what the said hero kept insisted he call him, Keigo; used his arms to capture his shoulders, leaning him forward more. "Playing the piano." With that, the bird laughed aloud and gave a passionate kiss to the musician.

"You're so not romantic." He whined.

[Name] kissed him again to shut him up. He harboured no romantic feelings to the red winged hero, though the other might feel something for him. Not that he minded.

He let his slim, pretty fingers tangle onto the golden hair of Keigo, the golden hair that looked quite pretty underneath the moonlight.

A string of saliva left both of their lips as their mouths parted. Keigo's chapped lips quivered while [Name]'s smooth ones so used to kissing stayed still; as if waiting for the bird to move.

And he did.

Keigo kissed him harder than before, yet he felt nothing. He wonders, Was this what his father felt? Empty? Cold despite his burning flames that seemed to embody his rage? But unlike his father, he shall embrace this moment without rage lurking behind his shoulders. Even if he felt absolutely nothing.

From what I saw in the manga, Todoroki Enji loved his children and cared for Rei (before the Touya incident)

From what I saw in the manga, Todoroki Enji loved his children and cared for Rei (before the Touya incident). In a strange way, I suppose.

I will not be making him a one dimensional abuser. This does not mean I will ignore or agree with his abusive self. Abuse is not at all excusable.

Though the portrayal of Enji's emotions when [Name] is talking will be a bit dramatized

​​​I think you all know who [Name]'s twin is ;)

MC will have flaws because he is human (And a Todoroki lmao)

So, what do you guys think? Feel free to criticize:))))

​​​​​​​