004

𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗹𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺

𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗹𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺. It's understandable, considering Shoto never understood such complex emotions.

He remembers the his home when his brother hadn't moved out yet; despite common stereotypes, Todoroki Enji isn't the main aggressor (he wasn't home a lot to become one anyway), rather, it was the eldest brother with flowy white hair, like silk, that cursed him out and looked at him with a pointed glare

Fuyumi always told him, "Don't mind [Name], he's just mean." Shoto didn't understand. He never did. At one point, his lack of understanding accumulated into a dislike. He disliked the way [Name] treated him. He never even did anything wrong. So why?

But that dislike faded away over time. Maybe Fuyumi rubbed off on him? She did take on the role of their (Natsuo and him) mother and father whilst [Name] would ignore him, and maybe even Natsuo. He isn't sure. He never is towards his brother.

Though, one thing's for sure, Shoto understood a lot of difficult things. [Name] is not one of them.

[Name]'s blue eyes, like a frozen over lake, stared eye to eye with angry looking red rhinestones. "Who the fuck are you supposed to be." It snarled.

"Are you regretting your decision now, Tsun?" [Name] grimaced as he whispered to the other blondm Tsunagu didn't reply, but his eyes squinted a bit which gave him an answer.

[Name]'s eyes turned to look at the angry teen. He side-eyed the poor boy's hair for a millisecond. "You don't know who I am? I'm one of the greatest pianists of this time you little brat!" He bit back. "You're no hero!" [Name] irked. "Of course I'm not you little sh—"

"Well then, we should work on your hair first." Best Jeanist used his pointed finger to point the bed-head looking thing.

"Hah?!" Actually, it can't be called that anymore; maybe spikes?

"I have to go. I'm meeting with someone." [Name] composed himself while he checked his phone, seeing the message his brother sent. Tsunagu let out a voice of acknowledgement. "Careful out there." He could only nod in response, taking out his wallet from his sling bag.

Shoto looked timid.

The two brothers agreed to meet up in a small café near their father's agency. [Name] doesn't even know why he even agreed to this.

The small box of donuts now we're opened, shoto peered and struggled a bit with his words. "I... I don't like... Sweets... That much." Oh right. [Name] pursed his lips. Shoto doesn't have a sweet tooth, Natsuo did. "Well, just give it to the other heroes working in dad's agency." He said with faux annoyance. "Oh... Ok." An awkward silence bloomed. A waitress was about to greet the regular customer, [Name], before being pulled by her co-worker, saying something along the lines of, 'It'd be more awkward!'.

"Sports festival. You did good. Get better control of your emotions though, it's embarrassing to see you lose control." [Name] drank his caffeine. Shoto only nodded, quite faster than usual, "I'll talk about it with... Dad." Shoto pursed his lips at the word. He never did call Todoroki Enji 'Dad' only 'father' for as long as he could remember. It symbolized that [Name] was closer to their father more than he ever could be. Not that the word was only for the eldest, butwith Fuyumi and Natsuo too, Natsuo not so much anymore, but they both called Endeavor 'dad'.

Shoto remembered how he felt burning envy whenever they called the old man 'dad'. But now, he doesn't feel anything for the wicked old man. And he never will. A hefty chunk of ice engulfed the cold matcha drink Shoto hold with his right hand. "Child." [Name] scoffed but softly held the ice with his hand and melted it, though it didn't have time to water for it already disappeared due to the heat used.

Shoto really liked it when his eldest brother used his quirk. Especially the heat. It reminded him of a warm hug the older gave to him one night. His empty eyes shined a bit as his brother clicked his toungue and turned away, saying something about a concert near the west and how he'll be fabulous in the stage light.

 His empty eyes shined a bit as his brother clicked his toungue and turned away, saying something about a concert near the west and how he'll be fabulous in the stage light

[Name] to Tsunagu: 😚🥺🥰😜👬
[Name] to Hawks: 👹🤺😐😗💪🦸

Daddy Issues go brrr

I really like the complexity of the human mind and how even in the same situation and experiences, they still think differently. I'll be diving deep into that :)))

If you can see, I made Dabi and [Name]'s quirk parallel eachother. But not to the point of too much.

They both have an intolerance towards their quirks, which inable them to use it.

More action & info in the next chap

[Name] is a switch.

Y'all know that TV program? 'Won't you be my neighbor?'. If you know, you know. (Spoilers for MC's character ig)

 (Spoilers for MC's character ig)