003

WARNING: Light implications of sex

𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶 [𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲] 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶 [𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲] 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲. He was currently in the slums of Mutsutafu. Sitting on the edge of the dark road, only illuminated by a lone sreatlight, balling his eyes out.

He hated his home. Without Touya, could it even be called home anymore?

His fingers twitched as he covered his face, the white hair he possessed all damp from the rainfall from earlier. Salty tears and a nd a bit of snot replaced his calm face.

"Disgusting." [Name] flinched back. After he recoginzed the word used, he tried covering his red face, quite embarrassed.

"Kai. You can't say that." A rough around the edges voice scolded the younger, more smooth one. "Apologies for his behavior." [Name] turned to the voice. "Now, what's a young thing like you doing here?"

The Genius Office knew about the affair of their boss and a certain Todoroki. Newbies would whisper on and on about how they didn't know the eldest Todoroki was a whore when they first knew of it.

[Name] didn't care for it. All he cared for was (c0ck) his own comfort. pretty selfish, but Tsunagu didn't mind.

In Hakamada Tsunagu's private office, there, [Name] started putting his lingerie back on. Tsunagu surprisingly liked these kinds of things.

His usually neat hair was messy and ruffled from the harsh tugs the other gave him.

"You've been busy lately." The one with white hair muttered. Despite the muttering though, Tsunagu heard it clearly. "The Hero Killer's been rampant around the west, so I'm getting patrols there quite often." The swoopy blond replied, zipping up his fly.

They both were silent after that, quite normal for them both. Tsunagu started fixing papers that he shoved aside the table, whilst [Name] helped out by swiping a few papers that fell. Though, the silence was broken when he took a glance at one. "This is your intern?" [Name] made a disgusted face. looking at the blond scowling face staring right back at him.

"Don't be like that, love," The other took the papers and pecked [Name]'s forehead, causing him to let out a hissing sound. "He's like ripped jeans, quite fashionable, and with a bit of styling, would look chique." [Name]'s disgusted face looked even more disgusted. "I'll be visiting you regularly, and he's my brother's classmate, he'll tell the kid!" He seethed. Thinking about the headlines: 'The Eldest Todoroki, Todoroki [Name], Was Found To Be Sleeping With Pro Hero Best Jeanist!' Or 'Musical Prodigy To Cheap Whore?!' Whatever sketchy publishing house would publish that shit.

"Don't fret." Tsunagu poses. "We'll book a hotel." [Name] flushed and seethed again. "Don't say that! That sounds so inappropriate!" He bared his teeth while the other merely put a finger hovering where his lips should be, in a mock thinking pose.

"When is the kid coming anyway?" He stood up and took out his phone. He had a missed call from Keigo and a few messages from his father.

Tsunagu started opening the flamboyant doors of his private office, "Right about now."

Horikoshi did my man Best Jeanist dirty

He doesn't have that long giraffe neck here

If MC wasn't rich, or a musician, he'd be a sugarbaby

Reminder, whenever MC talks, Endeavor's behavior will often be excused, go unnoticed, or be coughed up as irrelevant. This is usually the behavior of neglected children.

Endeavor when he finds out his son slept with his closest co-workers: 🤾🤾🤾

I like to think MC looks like Touya when his hair turned white. But usually eye colour wont be mentioned a lot, so y'all can decide :))
Though there will be situations where the main focus are the blue eyes

Had a bit of difficulty writing this chapter lolz