001

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹. The ringing of the piano, loud for everyone to hear in the concert hall.

One clap, then another, eventually leading to an applause. The eight year old boy basked in the limelight of the stage. A big smile fit for a star, he possessed.

He saw in the booth nearest above, right in front of his form, his family. They all had pretty smiles and proud eyes.

Even his father, who was stiff at times, but had good intentions, held a look that said 'That's my son'. But it didn't compare to Touya's smile, similar to his own. He didn't see it, but Fuyumi's hands were bright red due to her loud clapping, while the five year old Natsuo next to her followed in suit.

He wouldn't trade his family for the world.

"[Name]! I'm so glad you came!" Fuyumi scattered when she saw the tall man, her brother that became estranged after their eldest brother's death.

She gulped down her nervousness.

She only invited him for decorum, he usually never came when Shoto is involved. If he did, he'd badger the poor boy more insultingly than their father did. Their father usually gave [Name] the look, but that didn't stop him from hiding his intentions. And now that Shoto had gotten quite sarcastic, she'd assume after all this ends, he'd be seething. Literally.

Fuyumi took of his coat and put it on the coatrack where her and Natsuo's coats hanged. [Name] on the other hand took off his shoes and stepped into the traditional Japanese house.

"How old is he again?" [Name] checked his nails, they were getting longer.

"He's- he's fifteen." She knew who he was talking about. She knows he remembered her's and Natsuo's birthdays. After all, he always gave them gifts. Except for one person.

"I see..." His face held no indication of care for the youngest. Despite being quite mature and calm, he still kept that stubborn thought that he and Touya shared. 'If Shoto didn't exist, everything would be perfect as before'. She often heared Touya say to his twin in their room.

But unlike his dead brother, [Name] also blamed their mother. Their mother who was tasked to care for her children yet didn't do a thing when Touya went to Sekoto peak.

Fuyumi sighed to herself.

"Aniki!" Natsuo appeared right in front of them both. His face that had a bit of hope looked astounded.

After going to university, he'd never thought he'd see his older brother's face this early on. Natsuo smiled. "I'm glad you're here!" [Name] raised a brow. "Of course, we don't want Shoto to disappoint the family." He bit his toungue when he subconsciously almost added the word, 'again'. His siblings tensed up.

"Don't be so harsh on Shoto, Aniki." Fuyumi let her hand rest on his shoulder. [Name] side-eyed her hand. "Fine. Just this once. After all, it's his big day tomorrow." He bitterly grinned.

"Aniki."

All three of them looked to the owner of the cold voice. It was the youngest of them. Todoroki Shoto. The tension rose and was quite apparent. Still, Shoto built up a bit of courage. "I'm glad you came." [Name] only smiled at his way. Thinking his words carefully to uphold his small promise to Fuyumi.

"Why wouldn't I?"

Aniki means big brother

This takes place a day before the sports festival.

[Name]'s personality and feelings will be a bit similar to Dabi's

Actually, Rei tried to stop Touya from going to Sekoto peak, but failed. This is just [Name]'s point of view.

I love Shoto y'all. He's so dinosaur

Touya looks like a century egg

Hot take, I really like Endeavor's character