Sisters

No-one's POV

As fireworks lit up the night sky, a chuckle rang out

As fireworks lit up the night sky, a chuckle rang out. Beast Boy and Cyborg were playing a ring toss game whilst Raven was leaning against a wall, bored. As they did this, Y/n was sipping a smoothie, watching them.

Y/n: I'm telling you guys, these things are rigged, don't waste your time.

Beast Boy: Hah! As if! You're just not good at this!

Y/n: I know 10 other guys who'd disagree

He said with a confident smirk, raising the Omnitrix. Of course, he was only joking around. After a few minutes, Beast Boy finally got a ring around a bottle.

Cyborg: Booyah!

Beast Boy: Sweet!

The duo high fived and Cyborg playfully punched Y/n's arm

Cyborg: And you said it was rigged! Hah!

Y/n: Beginners luck.

Beast Boy: Told you we'd win you a prize!

The green skinned teen held up a big chicken plush, giving it to Raven who took it was her usual disinterested look.

Raven: A giant chicken.. I must be the luckiest girl in the world....

Just then, Robin landed before them.

Robin: Titans! Trouble!

Y/n: Where's Star?

Robin: That's the trouble!

Y/n: Of course, this day was just going too well. But, we can't pick and choose when it's Hero Time!

And with that, they all began to run to the dock with Y/n priming his Omnitrix and slamming his hand down on the core, transforming with a green flash.

Black lines spread across Y/n's eyes and his skin turns blue, his eyes becoming one solid colour

Black lines spread across Y/n's eyes and his skin turns blue, his eyes becoming one solid colour. Y/n's fingers grew into 3 claws on each hand, his teeth growing a little sharper. His feet became clawed, a pair of orbs appearing at his feet. A reptilian tail sprouted from his back and grew, swinging a little. Finally, a visor dropped over his face.