Hunted

No-one's POV

We open in space, where a ship floats about in the vast nothingness, passing by a moon. Within the ship, three figures stand underneath spotlights.

These were bounty hunters

These were bounty hunters. The first wore purple pads covering his central joints, a belt, and four central lines on his helmet to provide outlines for his face, which are his eyes and mouth. The second resembled a fiddler crab with a goldish brown-colored armor, a sideways mouth, four scythe-like legs and a large, powerful pincer for a left hand.

The final bounty hunter wore a shiny grey bodysuit that had a black helmet resembling a pillbug, with a small green triangle visor on the front.

???: Begin the audition.

The first bounty hunter immediately fired up a jetpack and lands in a circle of basic flying drones. He pulls a small blaster from a compartment on his joint and shoots a few down. A few fire back; he rolls out of the way and fires small rockets from his wrist in retaliation. He pulls a grenade out of another compartment for another cluster of drones.

The second bounty hunter jumps down to join, pounding one on his way down, grabbing another with a massive claw and pulls his sword to split the other in two. A platform opens up on the ceiling, and a gigantic attack droid falls to the floor, ready to fire at the two.

Now the third bounty hunter deploys a hoverboard and rides it right into the droid's laser blast. When the smoke clears, he is completely unharmed. Without a moment to lose, he flies into the droid's chest and punches right through it. He folds the hoverboard back up as flaming robot pieces fall to the ground.

A video screen then flickered to life, revealing the person speaking to be a humanoid creature with a face resembling that of an octopus. He has tentacles dangling in the front of his face, like a beard. His skin is pale green with yellowish spots on his face and tentacles. There were two sacs on the side of his head attached to a respirator. His red eyes glared down at the bounty hunters from the screen

 His red eyes glared down at the bounty hunters from the screen

???: Impressive. You are all hired. Your objective - is to retrieve the Omnitrix.

The screen changed from his face to an image of the watch, the very same upon
Y/n's wrist.