The Sum of His Parts

No-one's POV

We open with the sight of a park filled with people enjoying a beautiful afternoon

We open with the sight of a park filled with people enjoying a beautiful afternoon. The park is buzzing with activity, ranging from frisbee-throwing, kite-flying, picnicking, all sorts.

Male picnicker: Soda?

Female picnicker: Why, I'd love one

The Titans are even enjoying themselves, making the most of their downtime.

Cyborg: Mmm-mmm! Would you look at that. A little sunshine, a little breeze. Only one thing could make this day better.

The Titan bent down, lifting the lid off of a barbecue grill to expose...

Cyborg: Four and a half pounds of baby back ribs!

He lifts the rack away on a platter. As he does, Robin is munching on a burger, Y/n is scarfing down some french fries that are covered in red chili, cheese sauce and jalapeño slices that are in a paper box. While the two eat, Starfire is heartily drinking something down through a straw. Cyborg joins them at the picnic table.

Cyborg: Man, I love picnic food!

He buries his face in the ribs, chomping huge mouthfuls of pork and Robin matches that effort with the burger. Yet, the two of them can't even compare to the speed Y/n is devouring his chili fries.

Starfire: Agreed, Cyborg. This tangy yellow beverage is truly delightful!

She swigs some more of it, making the boys stop scarfing down their food, staring at her in surprise.

Cyborg: Uh, Starfire?

Robin: That's mustard.

Y/n: You... Aren't really supposed drink that. You put it on hotdogs and stuff.....

Their reactions don't phase the Tamaranean as she continues to happily hold the mustard jar.

Starfire: Is there more?

The boys stare in shock, completely disregarding their food, unable to look away. A shred of meat falls from Cyborg's face from his stillness and the chili sauce around Y/n's mouth starts to drip down his chin.