Nevermore

No-one's POV

Under the night sky of Jump City, a vehicle is turned on its side. A figure stands atop it, and a couple of Titans are facing off with him. Cyborg, Starfire and Robin. Gold coins are spilling out of the armored car that had been turned on its side.

The figure was bearded, helmeted and was clad in a skintight black outfit with a lightbulb on the chest, both of his hands glow very brightly.

Doctor Light: Your pathetic skills can't outshine the brilliance of Doctor Light!

He brings his hands together; the Titans scatter as a broad beam shoots towards them. Robin leaps high and flings a birdarang at the supervillain, who jumps down to avoid both it and the thrower's lunge.

Doctor Light: You're fast, but I doubt you'll enjoy moving at the speed of light!

He touches the bulb on his chest, causing it to glow and emit a wide-angle blast that propels Robin over the roof of a nearby building. Beast Boy comes around a corner and charges, turning into a wolf as he runs. The villain easily ducks this rush.

Doctor Light: A wolf is no threat when it's blind as a bat!

He throws several glowing blasts at the green hero. They explode in a series of brilliant flashes and leave him so dazed that he reverts to human form and claps both hands to his head woozily. Meanwhile, Y/n was knelt behind a car, fiddling with the Omnitrix.

Y/n: I'll smash Bulb-face with Four Arms!

He brought his hand down on the Omnitrix, and in a flash of light, he transformed.

Pale blue crystals spread across Y/n's body, starting from his wrist before coating the rest of his body

Pale blue crystals spread across Y/n's body, starting from his wrist before coating the rest of his body. As the crystals coated his head, his eyes became one solid colour, his jaw grew and the shard on his head sharpened. After that, four crystal shards sprouted from his back, growing a little.

Y/n: DIAMONDHEAD!

The teen looked at himself and noticed that he didn't have red skin or four arms.